Unofficial Mills

Torchwood

Kelly

I am lovin it.

Luckily the one night of our holiday that the weather was too bad to do anything was Wednesday so Me and my daughter sat in and watched the repeat of the first 2 eps on BBC2

My daughter didn't like Captain Jack in Dr Who so she was adamant that she wasn't going to watch but of course she is hooked and needs to soft soap me every week now to let her stay up for it.

By the way I didn't find it embarrassing to watch with her and she is 14.

Your wasting your breath. People only watch it for the actors' looks, not the plot ;)

personally i don't find any of the actors that attractive.

if it was just fit women getting it on with each other there would be no complaint!

typical bloke!

anything else I can disagree with you on?

Hmmm.....now where did I put my Dr Who avatar?!!!!!

What did everyone think of the snogging scenes? Very well done how they merged them together.

The fact that most characters have kissed a member of both sexes, is their way of trying to remove the labels we are all so ready to attach to everyone and everything. It's just a kiss.

My daughter didn't like Captain Jack in Dr Who so she was adamant that she wasn't going to watch but of course she is hooked and needs to soft soap me every week now to let her stay up for it.

By the way I didn't find it embarrassing to watch with her and she is 14.

My daughter's 16 she thinks it's a bit lame - I however love it :biggrin:

UM is a nice place

I LOVE that it is set in Wales! I love hearing the accent. It's so under-rated, or was until big brother and Glynn! It's a shame Billie Piper can't show up on it - being in another dimension and all! I loved Rose Tyler!