Kids TV Nostalgia

Jono

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i looked at the listings earlier. cartoon network, toonami, that thing called cn too (we dont have on cable) have seriously gone of the rails. anything good whats on cn too can be got off of youtube or the internet anyway. cartoon network shows new cartoons what i dont even know (kids next door???), toonami is supposed to be serious anime and it now shows pokemon, it was better as cnx in 2002.

the only things which you can say never change is the classics on boomerang, thats probably why they took the +1 channel away from cartoon network and gave it to boomerang becuase now the sister channel has probably overtook the main one.

on the grid.

Was he part of your childhood?

dave_150.jpg

:woo: I loved that guy! We used to really enjoy get your own back. I applied once, but I never heard anything back from it. :-(

I loved Playdays, Rosie and Jim, Rupert the Bear, Blues Clues, Hey Arnold, Doug, CatDog and The Queen's Nose. The only thing that comes close to them is SpongeBob SquarePants. Now THAT'S a great show!

I watched Live and Kicking once in a while but I was strictly an SM:TV girl. Their version of Friends (Chums, I think it was called) was fantastic!

:roll:

I loved Playdays, Rosie and Jim, Rupert the Bear, Blues Clues, Hey Arnold, Doug, CatDog and The Queen's Nose. The only thing that comes close to them is SpongeBob SquarePants. Now THAT'S a great show!

I watched Live and Kicking once in a while but I was strictly an SM:TV girl. Their version of Friends (Chums, I think it was called) was fantastic!

ditto!!! Chums was great! i used to watch SM:TV every weekend before i got a job! i loved it!!

and im sitting here nodding along to all the shows you listed!! blues clues: salt and pepper were the greatest.

although i sat down and watched an episode of the boohbahs (spelling?) when it first came out and it was hilarious! just how it was so stupid :roll:

I was a bit old for the Teletubbies when it first started. I remember being a little kid and getting up early on a saturday morning and watching all the TV with my sister. The TV now just doesn't compare.

Having said that, when at home my sister spends half her life watching kids TV on the CBBC and CITV channels :roll:

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'