Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Breakfast Imaging 2018 - 2020

Nxthxn_Dyer

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster :)

With the new imaging for Radio 1 Breakfast getting introduced this week I thought I'd share my little library of the old intro that I've had since Greg's first breakfast show.

Included are all the variations of the intro used (I believe) which are - Greg James, Scott and Chris, Matt and Mollie, The unnamed intro (Used when Jordan and Mollie covered as well as Arielle Free) and the solo Scott Mills intro (Used when Chris' wife had their baby). 

There are also 3 variations of "The One For Getting Up" (TOFGU in the folder) as well which are - Greg James, Scott and Chris and an unnamed version (If anyone happens to have a Matt and Mollie and Scott Mills version then please let me know!)

Hope anyone who has wanted these enjoys them - I'm looking forward to posting  more on here soon

Link to folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LvW5Ii63Def-JV23f28AzYulZNSm0Mbj?usp=sharing

10 hours ago, Nxthxn_Dyer said:

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster :)

With the new imaging for Radio 1 Breakfast getting introduced this week I thought I'd share my little library of the old intro that I've had since Greg's first breakfast show.

Included are all the variations of the intro used (I believe) which are - Greg James, Scott and Chris, Matt and Mollie, The unnamed intro (Used when Jordan and Mollie covered as well as Arielle Free) and the solo Scott Mills intro (Used when Chris' wife had their baby). 

There are also 3 variations of "The One For Getting Up" (TOFGU in the folder) as well which are - Greg James, Scott and Chris and an unnamed version (If anyone happens to have a Matt and Mollie and Scott Mills version then please let me know!)

Hope anyone who has wanted these enjoys them - I'm looking forward to posting  more on here soon

Link to folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LvW5Ii63Def-JV23f28AzYulZNSm0Mbj?usp=sharing

YAY Hello Nathan, welcome, I know Nathan he's a top lad, you should liseten to his shows on Uckfield FM 

• 3 months later...