Unofficial Mills

Ahhh! Celebrity Scissorhands want to talk to me!

Jono

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey, she heard me yesterday morning on the radio and made the link. They want to run a piece of me if I get to do Celebrity Scissorhands.

I need to stop saying blimey.

I obviously didn't make too much sense yesterday, as she thought I was actually going for the collonic.

I've been dithering trying to think of stories that I can tell about myself that don't envolve drink, drugs or sleeping with someone....that doesn't leave many and have still been trying to get a photo to them will have to go to an internet cafe or something to use a webcam, don't own a digital camera and am broke at the moment so can't even afford to have a film developed onto CD. Damn!

Anyhoo they said in their e-mail that they had only just started to arrange provisional appointment dates so there's still hope yet for us Jono.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I don't see what more I can do! The clue is in the title of the show... and I am blatantly not having collonic, especially now the EDP Newspaper was interested in pictures :| I'll be interested to see the people who qualify.

You don't understand. 95% of these people who have this treatment by Scott will never speak to him again! They probably think he still does Top of the Pops or something. To them they probably still think Moyles does afternoons. I on the other hand does his fansite. Anyway, colonic was always out of the question!