Unofficial Mills

Which DJ would you want to go for a drink with?

Jono

I would like to go with Scott and Greg, i'd love to discuss their early careers, I am on community radio,what it was like for Scott to work at an old FM station in the 90s, and when is Scott planning to go to R2... (I wonder if ladbrooks would run a book on it lol) Sadly at 40 I am too old to chase the dream, the biggest slot I get to cover is weekday drive on Uckfield FM which has a good following, usually twenty odd online listeners, and lots of FM in shops and all around the town, Uckfield drive is great on a Friday, from 6 there is a feature called "feel good Friday" which is similar to "ready for the weekend" Scott used to do, but more 90s/00s dance music, also just bagged Monday breakfast at 107 Meridian FM, which I have just been given but not done it yet. I'd love to learn what life is like at R1, what happens behind the scenes, what is Aled like as a boss compared to how he was on air years ago, and was Moyles really as much of a bully as rumored. 

I also like Mistajam as well, he seems like a great mate when he's on the radio.