Unofficial Mills

Newsbeat at 5.45pm

Do you listen to Newsbeat at 5.45pm?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you listen to Newsbeat at 5.45pm?

• Yes
    • No

Well today I didn't listen. Normally I listen to the first part, then go get some food or do something else. I like to be up to date with the news, but if they're going in depth about things I don't care about, then no. My dad gets angry if I turn off the news, and goes on about the youth of today being apathetic to current affairs etc. etc. etc...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm simply saying if you find news of all of the things going on in the world relaxing you need your head checked out. Terrorism? Murders? Global Warming? And all you care about is being relaxed and hearing a sexy voice... Get off your high horse for five minutes.

Wasn't it last week you said speeding was great to do, despite several people saying a few posts earlier they'd lost people to speeding motorists. Pffft. Get a reality check mate.

Well of course i hate hearing about them awful things, but whenever they are talking about unimportant things which dont involve people getting killed or injured, i do find it relaxing, and i dont condemn speeding as ive already said i do try to avoid it whenever i can