Unofficial Mills

Internet Explorer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about buying my friend an exploding one for her birthday

Yeah but its just the battery you need to get hold of Jono.

Edit : Yikes, Just found this on a website

The American company Dell is recalling more than 4m laptop batteries following complaints of its computers overheating and bursting into flames.

dell%20banger1.jpg

Ps3 is £425, give it a few months and it'll be half that

No chance, it will be at least a year before they slash the price, and when they do it will probably only be by about 50 quid. The Wii will be around 150 quid and the fact that you could buy one, along with an Xbox 360 for the same price as a PS3 might put people off.

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com

Nah, knowing Sony, they will go as high as people are willing to pay. They better make sure they get some decent games out in the months after it launched or it might suffer the same fate as the PSP, which is getting its arse kicked my the DS.

how can you sit there and say that the DS is better? The DS is the most rubbish console ive ever saw in my live, its got the same graphics as the Game boy advance, they havent changed it at all.

Sonys first go at hand held and they get it spot on with PS2 graphics in something little bigger than a mobile phone

I love my psp, games (not quite as good as the PS2 but still bley good), music and video, plus internet (I love finding people with an unsecured wifi connection) oh and movies, everytime I go on a long train journey I buy a new movie then trade em in when I've got 2 or 3 for another.

The only bad things about the PSP is the loading time.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

how can you sit there and say that the DS is better? The DS is the most rubbish console ive ever saw in my live, its got the same graphics as the Game boy advance, they havent changed it at all.

Sonys first go at hand held and they get it spot on with PS2 graphics in something little bigger than a mobile phone

A few things:

1. I never once said in that post that the DS was better.

2. It is more than twice as powerful than the GBA, so the graphics are not the same

3. Sony got the handheld spot on, but the choice of games is awful, mostly racing games or lazy PS2 ports and the developers aren't utilising the console properly, unlike the DS.

4. What kind of mobile phone do you have? Must be rather large.

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com