Unofficial Mills

Internet Explorer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are the benefits of IE 7? (not that I'm going to get it)

um... theres a list of benefits on the MS page, cant remember them all but i have tabs which doesnt clutter up my taskbar, its faster, looks better and you get bigger internet pages

Meh. Sounds like they've just copied Firefox then, which is faster, less susceptible to adware and crashing and those stupid toolbars, easier to use and had tabbed browsing long before Microsoft jumped on the bandwagon.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I have one PC with XP which is already 4 years old, and my laptop which is about 20 months old and I don't expect it to still be working in two years time anyway, so that's not too much of a problem.

Firefox does kinda eat up memory sometimes, but I still use it...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm quite tempted to buy a Dell through the work as I can get an Education Discount it but I need something that is near top of the range and will last me a while. My current PC has some technical problems with the startup/login features and It wont even let me reformat the C: or allow me to use Blueyonder PCGuard :rolleyes:

Try an Asus laptop, I've got one and it pi$$es all over my desktop PC. Cost almost 900 quid but it was well worth it. It has no problems running demanding games such as Half Life 2, F.E.A.R and Call of Duty 3. It's got an Nvidia graphics card, a built in webcam, 4-in-1 card reader, 4 USB 2.0 ports, firewire ports and is wi-fi enabled. Tasty big 17.5" screen too.

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com