Unofficial Mills

7th to 11th August 2006

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"In a bid for Britain's reproduction rate to go up, DJ Scott Mills will be playing out Lola all this week."

See now that would be alright for Richard and Judy. Or he could go on and talk Mastermind now.

Didn't Scott say the other contestants were Iain Lee and Jimmy McGovern?

Isn't Iain Lee the bloke who presented the 11 o'clock Show?

Yes, and remember RI:SE. That fabulous Channel 4 Breakfast Show... ahem. Saying that, Edith Bowman did that too :P

Saying that I've done something similar! Try calling Vodafone when they ask for your number. 'Er sorry sir this is not a pay as you go number' or something they told me.

You gave Vodafone the flirt divert number?

Well they did ask me twice to repeat it, but then I realised a mistake. Anyway...!

Hmm, do you remember when Moyles did The Best of Georgina Bowman and Dominic Byrne, with Mark Goodier voicing it as a CD. They should do that with Chappers' cock-ups.

Hi, I'm here :) been having some connection difficulties. I've forced my mum to listen to Scott Mills all the time we were juggling routers and wires. Unfortunately the new ISP refuses to connect to most sites, no idea why, so we'll call them up tomorrow.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Glad you could be here Cindy

Thanks :) I liked how Scott managed to give Bernie Nolan the flirt divert number... at least he hasn't given out his personal mobile number on air as the flirt divert number, now that would be funny!

Glad I'm not still making my mum listen to it as he's gonna play the Lola sex song soon :-?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'd appreciate if you don't take the pee out of Scott for his efforts in Mastermind. Remember exam results day is a week away, and obviously we should all celebrate everyone's efforts in their tests poor or good...

:P