Unofficial Mills

The Big Brother 6 Topic

Jono

Final Poll - Who do you want to win BB6?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Final Poll - Who do you want to win BB6?

• Anthony
    • Eugene
    • Kinga
    • Makosi

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

lol yeah keep your opinions about it to yourself matt

i cant believe she spent 5 hours being interviewed last night

so did her visa run out while she was in the BB house then?

She seems to be the only housemate in the news all the time ever since she left the house.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

lol she spent 5 hours being interviewed last night

so did her visa run out while she was in the BB house then?

She seems to be the only housemate in the news all the time ever since she left the house.

Her visa ran out because it was a working Visa she had (and obviously she left her job to go into the big brother house)so that broke the terms of the visa.

If she used her brain she would of relised this. So its her fault.

"Just one more game, I promise"

Her visa ran out because it was a working Visa she had (and obviously she left her job to go into the big brother house)so that broke the terms of the visa.

If she used her brain she would of relised this. So its her fault.

oh i get you now,so apparently she can appeal against being deported back or something??

I bet she will be in the news over there too now and when/if she go's back.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I bet she will get off and win her appeal just because she is "famous". That will show a good example to everyone else ;-)

no i reckon she wont get away with it at all i mean in the big brother house she was constantly lying about everything,and even when she got out of the house she changed her mind about her and anthony and the whole pool thing,shes been in the news loads ever since she came out of the house like that she was an actor,about anthony,and that she has aids,i mean shes an attention seeking so and so,i was in the shop earlier today and the amount of magazines she is in telling her "story" is unbelievable.

She really needs to get her story straight because she could be lying now about anything,and its not gaining her friends or anything i mean in the house her and kemal were on and off.remember her in the diary room when she was slagging him off in there,but outside in the actual house she was lovely with him,and also when she was evicted did you see vanessa's face when makosi told the truth!?

twitter.com/emgreatorex