Unofficial Mills

All change for Weekend Breakfast

matt_32510

Fearne and Reggie - A good replacement for Spoony?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Fearne and Reggie - A good replacement for Spoony?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara Cox is the only good DJ out of that lot now... Vernon's okay, I guess, and JK and Joel deserve a much better slot than the chart show.

Fearne and Reggie are, for want of a better word, crap.

Radio 1, what are you doing?!

Regards,

Olly.

Does that mean that Chappers is leaving Scotts show and joining Moyles???

Eh? Where does Moyles come in to it?

It means Scott's off for a fortnight and JK and Joel will most likely be working with Chappers and Scott's producer last like summer.

Hang on if Chappers is reading the Sport in the Morning, what's happening to Carrie? Or is he Just doing Early breakfast?

Oh dear you're all confused tonight.

Scott's off in the middle of August. If it's what last year was like - JK and Joel will return to drivetime. Chappers will be on doing the sports news, and bits with those two. Emlyn the producer will produce the afternoon. Laura and Scott will be off.

James King or Reggie will do Early Breakfast. Moyles will be unaffected.

Fearne and Reggie=crap, ive listened to a couple of their shows when I have come back from clubbing, they are dull and are not entertaining.

This could have been the perfect oppotunity to get some new talent in and train them up to BBC standards and eventually in a few years be moved up to weekdays. But no we just get more TV presenters on radio who are crap.

"Just one more game, I promise"

I never thought it would be F&R. That is the same time-slot of Reggie's CBBC show so he is obviously giving that up...mind you it could be the move he needs to go onto the next chapter of his career plan - Adult TV.

By the way I get it now...I never realised Scott was off again in August. Joel said that they wouldn't be back on Earlies again now for another month and I thought he was just messing :roll: :*

I see 3AM in The Mirror share our enthusiasm:

"WE thought we'd seen the last of Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates as a double act after Top Of The Pops was axed, but now we hear they're taking over the coveted weekend breakfast show slot on BBC Radio 1.

Love Island babe Fearne, below, and Reggie, 23, will join Vernon Kay and Sara Cox in a star-studded weekend team from September.

Fearne, 23, says: "I'm over the moon. I've had a fantastic time so far and I know it's just going to get even better."

Good for her..."