Unofficial Mills

Audio: Scott's 4th Day on Radio 1

OohErr

It's the stuff of legend, a story that's been told many times - on Scott's fourth at Radio 1, Zoe Ball didn't show up and he was asked to stay on to cover the breakfast show. He went outside to think about it, and was told that if he didn't fancy it, they could always call Chris Moyles...

We all know what he decided. 

Someone's given the audio to Aircheck Downloads! I haven't listened yet but I had to share it here. It's also quite crazy that I wasn't even born when this happened.

1 hour ago, OohErr said:

It's the stuff of legend, a story that's been told many times - on Scott's fourth at Radio 1, Zoe Ball didn't show up and he was asked to stay on to cover the breakfast show. He went outside to think about it, and was told that if he didn't fancy it, they could always call Chris Moyles...

Someone's given the audio to Aircheck Downloads! I haven't listened yet but I had to share it here. It's also quite crazy that I wasn't even born when this happened.

That was his 4th Day? That’s mad. Breakfast cover 4 days in to a job? 

8 hours ago, OohErr said:

I am pretty sure there is a bit about this in Scot Book, as well. 
EDIT I 've found it again, the bit talking about in his book and at multi-points, during the show, Some guy tried taking Scot off to film a Bozze cruise advert in France 

• 5 months later...