Unofficial Mills

What did you think Scott would look like?

Jono

We talked about this on the main topic, but the listeners in Majorca thought he'd be fat or thinner, and gave off the impression he'd look like Foxy from Capital Radio. What did you think Scott would look like before the pictures?

Yeah the first photos I saw were from One Night With Laura and I thought, "he's alright" but since then I've seen more photos and decided he is good looking for a DJ. A lot better than Dr Fox off Capital Radio - doesn't even compare. Dr Fox is a minger. It seems to me though that in the past few months Scott has put more effort into his appearence and he looks good for it.

I don't know what I thought he'd look like, but he sounded good looking, if that makes sense in any way.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

A Scottish accent can be nice, as can an Irish one sometimes, but I am a Southerner and I like Southern accents. I think this thread is in danger of turning into another scary Scott/DT loving thread though, so I'll leave it now.

I can't remember really, I think I had always checked out Radio 1 Online since I started listening so can't say it came as much of a shock, surprise or whatever.

All I know is that there was no fake tan or white teeth pictures then, and he looked more like Wes than anything.

When I was on student radio, I got chatting to this girl and she used to listen to my show. I'll never forget her words when she found out it was me (my 15 seconds of fame!) as she said...

"I thought you'd be better looking because you sound fit on the radio"...

That about sums it all up for me, some people have no taste, she obviously needed glasses or something..

Actually My mate who used to do another show on Student radio and now works for the BBC looks exactly like his voice (you know what I mean) he's the cheesiest guy I know, stereotypical DJ.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I always thought he would be slightly bigger, due to being sat down all day, not a great reason but the only one I could think of.

He only does three hours a day, I don't think they tie him down for the whole day!

I always thought he would be slightly bigger, due to being sat down all day, not a great reason but the only one I could think of.

I can just imagine, just sitting there stuffing himself with doughnuts all day and he might do.

Heh I like that representation of Scott you've got there DC.