Unofficial Mills

My Ideas For Schedule...Includes Mills

Ok so we all know that Colin and Edith are going Solo

Radio 1 think themselves that Mills should be on in the mornings...

And some people think Jo Whiley will go..

well...

I have thought of the following

Monday- Thursday

Early Breakfast 4am-6am

Mike Toolan takes over from JK and Joel joiing the station from Manchester Key 103 where he took over JK and Joels breakfast show. He recently won Bronze at the Sony awards and he will bring fun to the early breakfast show even though it is early in the morning. Regular features would be included.

The Drive There 6am-9am

Scott Mills takes over the morning show from Chris Moyles as he brings his expierance in rhe mornings and afternoons to the most listened to show in Britain with over 7 million listeners in touch with the radio station at this time of the day. Regular Features and new features would be included.

Settling Down 9am-12pm

Annie Mac takes the coverted seat from Jo Whiley as she brings a good amount of expierances to mid mornings where all the main features that were on Whileys show remain. Includes Live Sets From The Latest bands.

Lunch Hours 12pm-12:45pm

JK and Joel take over from the seperated Colin and Edith as they move around the schedules. Jk and Joel will bring excitement and youth to this slot as they move into midday. With regular fetures they should soon enough get together a good set of listeners.

Newsbeat At Lunch 12:45pm-1PM

All the latest news for the lunch timers.

Afternoon Show 1PM-3PM

JK and Joel continue their shift with the excitement continuing this section of the show will include past radio 1 sessions and other regular features.

The End Is In Sight 3pm-5:45PM

Chris Moyles moves back into where he moved from before he did breakfast. With his large fanbase Moyles will bring his old features and some new features to the afternnon. Lots of laughs are guarenteed as the rambling goes on.

5:45PM-6PM Newsbeat For Tea

All the latest news as people settle down for their dinner

6PM-8PM Getting You Back

Edith Bowman gets you through the rest of the rush hour traffic and settles you down as you get home from work. With expierance at this level Edith is sure to make this time of day good for the radio audience.

8PM-10PM Zane Lowe

Fridays

Early Breakfast 4AM-6AM

Mike Toolan

The Drive There 6am-9am

Scott Mills

Settling Down 9am- 12PM

Annie Mac

Lunch Hours 12PM-12:45PM

Rick Vaughn is in on fridays for JK and Joel whee he will bring his features from Prestons Rock FM into the mid day schdule on Radio 1. Rick is set to feed YOU for FREE...that's right kids, every afternoon around 1.30, be ready to win in...There's No Such Thing as a Free Lunch.......

Newsbeat at Lunch 12:45PM-1PM

Afternoon Show 1PM-3PM

Rick Vaughn

The Weekend Begins Here 3pm-5:45PM

Chris Moyles

Weekend Schedule

The Big Weekend Kick Off 7am-9am

Richard and Lucy from Trent FM kick off Britains big weekends with their fun way of doing things. With their expierance of radio they will be new kids on the block in national radio but will sure to get Brtiain going after that big friday night out.

Time To Get Out Of Bed. 9am - 11am

Rick Vaughn will get the rest of Britain out of bed with his personailty shining through the music and also his selection of music that will be played will give Britain a chance to get out of bed and dance..or sit in the car on the way into the city...dancing...not advised however...

The Big Lunch (Saturday)11am-3pm (Sunday) 11am-2PM

Vernon Kay will be moved to an hour later and will have an hour more on Saturdays as his popular show is continued with his usual showbiz features and the lie in on Sundays.

(Saturday only) The R&B show 3PM-7PM

Reggie Yates brings you all the latest R&B tunes and fun features as you look to relax on your saturday afternoon.

(Sunday only) Kick Back and Relex 2PM-4PM

Fearne Cotton will be on her own on sunday afternoon as you look to relax on your sunday afternnoon includes a chart preview at 3PM.

(Sunday only) The Radio One Offical Chart Show With JK And Joel 4PM-7PM

JK and Joel give you interviews, entertainment news as well as all the latest UK Charts which will now include the DVD charts.

The retro will retain its space at 4:15PM.

tell me what you think about this schedule...i hadnt really thought it through but i beleive it could work quite well..

Thanks in Advance

6-9am!? Jeesh are you having a laugh seeing me get my self on here at 5:55am,I can hardly manage 6:55am let alone 5:55!

Theres quite alot of DJ's in there I havent heard of,to be honest I think the R1 sceduale is fine at the moment apart from if Mills ever does replace Moyles which I am fine with.

Jo whiley could simply be replaced by someone like Annie Mac..and im sure if she is replaced by someone off of another station(like local radio) they wont be able to as good as she is doing.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Lets face it, this will be the schedule in 5 years:

4am Local Radio talent

7am Scott Mills

10am Edith Bowman

1pm JK and Joel

4pm Big Name talent?!- but whooooooo?

PS I dont like the branding you've done- calling shows "The Wind Down". Radio 1 seem to hate that.

PPS. Radio 1 won't be allowed to drop 1 hour of new music. Is it the Charter thingy mabob.

6-9am!? Jeesh are you having a laugh seeing me get my self on here at 5:55am,I can hardly manage 6:55am let alone 5:55!

Theres quite alot of DJ's in there I havent heard of,to be honest I think the R1 sceduale is fine at the moment apart from if Mills ever does replace Moyles which I am fine with.

Jo whiley could simply be replaced by someone like Annie Mac..and im sure if she is replaced by someone off of another station(like local radio) they wont be able to as good as she is doing.

I was thinking along the lines with the 6:00 start fo the morning show that the breakfast show would then be at mostpeoples breakfast times because most people that i talk to seem to beleive that 6am would be a better start timeas they get up then.

This would alsoput radio one head to head with other radio stations whre they can battle for the listeners as most morning shows do begin at 6.

Annie Mac would suit the Jo whiley slot more i think as they are both similar in ways in which they dj currently.

I like the idea of JK and Joel at lunch but would Moyles move back to drive?

My feeling is that when Moyles moves from Breakfast it will be his move away from R1 altogether

I think Moyles suits the afternoon slot more because of the way he is funnyand loud. Some people think that Moyles can be a bit too much for 7AM as he seems to be awake and too vibrant for that time.

The idea of JK and Joel and lunch came because the afternoon slot now seems to be double acts...with ark and Lard, Colin and Edith i thought it was necessary that the trend continued.

what's wrong with the way it is now?

I feel the schedule at the moment must be changed as it has been the same for a few years at the moment and with Radio talent coming through..like Scott Mills becoming the best DJ on the station as he is currently i feel it must be moved around to give listeners teh chance to get a feel of what all the Djs are lie because for example JK and Joel 4am-7am is a rubbish time slot for two people who have an immense amount of talent

Nope i like it the way it is now with scott in afternoons at the moment and moyles in the morning the only thing i would change is Jo and i would put anyone else in that slot but other wise i like the way it is. i dont like JK and Joel at all i have already stoped listening to the chart show because i dont like them. I would rather have them on at 4am in the morning when im not up to hear them

I have a face for Radio!

When Moyles leaves breakfast he will be going to a different station, probably 6 music or Radio 2 ala Mark and Lard style. Look at it this way, he makes too much money so he isn't going to quit and he is the only way Radio 1 can keep gaining an audience in the morning so he wont be fired, he is here for the long run. Mills will never have the punter pulling power that Moyles has, and that is just so.