Unofficial Mills

The Radio 1 Movie...

xxladybarefootxx

Hi all,

I am massively late to the party, but I've been listening to some old podcasts from here to get me through the freezing cold, wet start to winter. I'm into December 2011, and they've just premiered the Radio 1 movie... but I can't find a video of it online anywhere! Does anyone have a link to view it please? I've managed to be able to catch up with most of the videos mentioned so far without too much hassle (even It's Chris!). If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful :)

1 hour ago, xxladybarefootxx said:

Hi all,

I am massively late to the party, but I've been listening to some old podcasts from here to get me through the freezing cold, wet start to winter. I'm into December 2011, and they've just premiered the Radio 1 movie... but I can't find a video of it online anywhere! Does anyone have a link to view it please? I've managed to be able to catch up with most of the videos mentioned so far without too much hassle (even It's Chris!). If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful :)

Have you tried searching around on Twitter? Normally helps me when listening to old podcasts.

Thank you anothernerd, I hadn’t tried that but searched earlier and could only find a link to the bbc site where the video is no longer available. Trawled Youtube too, I guess it’s just disappeared off the face of the ether! Or is hidden somewhere in the depths of time before metadata was considered important :)

I’ve been able to watch the musical on youtube, I don’t imagine the movie will be life changing but I was intrigued, and found it a bit bizarre that I couldn’t find it on here or anywhere else. The BBC website still has it listed as a thing but the video is no longer available... all I’ve been able to find is a clip of the dog with his helmet on with Jessie J signing from one of her fan channels ??‍♀️ Guess it’s completely disappeared!