Unofficial Mills

Tuesday....

James8787

First post, Hello!

Seems a lot of djs are involved in whatever is happening at Tuesday breakfast, more surprisingly Maya is involved, don’t think she’s been involved with any events outside her usual shows.

Adele, Greg, Clara, Grimmy, Maya are the ones I’ve heard so far. Anyone else got any clues of what it could be or anyone else involved?

Show description for R1 Breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday is "All will become clear" so I'm assuming it's going to be something that lasts a few days? I sort of want it to be another game of hide and seek involving more DJs, that was really great radio last July. Having said that though I kind of doubt they'd do the same thing twice so I'm at a loss for ideas really.

3 hours ago, James8787 said:

Hide and seek does sound more likely but with so many DJs involved it would probably be less interesting than just Greg and Grimmy last year...?

I wonder if it is some kind of thing like hunted on TV ? the DJs all get set loose and someone (Greg and Grimmy) with the help of the listeners has to find them - and WHY isn't Scott involved ???? 

1 hour ago, Lee E said:

I wonder if it is some kind of thing like hunted on TV ? the DJs all get set loose and someone (Greg and Grimmy) with the help of the listeners has to find them - and WHY isn't Scott involved ???? 

Probably need some dj’s back at R1 to lead whatever’s going on 

2 hours ago, Lee E said:

I thought that or maybe a race from one part of the country to the other by any means?