Unofficial Mills

Hello New Members!

John

hey, another newbie :) been bobbing in and out of here for a while, and eventually it occurred to me to join! at the minute, i'm still trying to get the hang of all of this craziness - you lot certainly are a lively bunch! - different forums have different systems and it's all a bit confusing at the mo. anywaay, rant over. speak to you all later i hope :) cheers :)

the triumphant return of "oh! what's occurring?"

Bonsoir dudes and dudettes, my name is Andrew. Im 29 (Im currently crying as I have just said that) and am from Belfast. Thought I would sign up to see how life is on UM, I am from the wonderful world of Aled.info :)

Anyhow do say hi and I may say hi back :)

Love and hugs and stuff

Andrew x

Hey all. I am new here, but I have been watching this site for yonks now. Just decided to join now :). My name is Russell, I'm 18 and I'm from Ireland. Big Mills, Moyles and James fan :). Met the trio last year. Hope ya'll welcome me ere :)

x

Haha hello there Russell. Nice picture!

hi guys, i'm Charlee :')) urm well whats there to know about me?!

i'm 15. live in hertfordshire. listen to scott on his podcasts and have been for almost two years now :')! doing my GCSEs, and it sucks.

and i think i have Swine Flu ;/!

Kings of Leon, Calvin Harris & N-Dubz

utter beasts.

heeeeyyy this is my first day registered to unofficially mills and already im buzzing SCOTT I LOVE YOU i have a 4 month old younger brother with floppy ears just like yours they are awesome and very cute anyways gota go got my alevel to work for...love the show

bex

manchester