Unofficial Mills

Hello New Members!

John

Hi one and all

I'm Dan from Essex and have heard Scott speak a lot about his Geek Site so had to join. I mostly listen on my way home from work so don't get to listen to whole show :(

Welcome :)

Don't forget you can listen again on the Radio 1 website or use the iPlayer

The poster formerly known as Robbo

Hi all!

I've been lurking on this site for the past three years (MASSIVE SM fan) and decided it was time I posted on the forum. Anyway, I'm a 24 year old dental nurse and I have Radio one on in my surgery (not great when Scott talks about 'sexy time' and I have a 64 year old granny in the chair). Mills is the REAL saviour of Radio One!

Hi all!

I've been lurking on this site for the past three years (MASSIVE SM fan) and decided it was time I posted on the forum. Anyway, I'm a 24 year old dental nurse and I have Radio one on in my surgery (not great when Scott talks about 'sexy time' and I have a 64 year old granny in the chair). Mills is the REAL saviour of Radio One!

Welcome along Sarah.

Hi all!

Hi Sarah! I don't suppose you could have a word with my orthodontist and make him switch from Radio 2 to Radio 1? Having to listen to Status Quo is more painful than him poking metal around in my mouth.

Hi Sarah! I don't suppose you could have a word with my orthodontist and make him switch from Radio 2 to Radio 1? Having to listen to Status Quo is more painful than him poking metal around in my mouth.

Well she said she's into S&M so she doesn't sound much better!