Unofficial Mills

Hello New Members!

John

Hi All. 

I 've been here for a while, but only recently discovered this thread.  I am currently a student of navigation and maritime science. I 've listened to radio1 for a fair while on and off for ages, but only in the last year have started listening to It as my main radio station.  

I 've posted and commented on a fair few posts over the last few months that I have been a member of the forums. I a huge fan of normally suspect in the terms of Greg and Scot+ Chris.  The other presenter I am also a fan of Include Jordan, Arielle Free and Annie mac( best with Grimmy). 

• 9 months later...

Hi all! Another long-time lurker here - big fan of Scott & Chris for many years, but normally couldn't hear the show live due to being at work.  Hear much more now I'm WFH but still follow through the podcast most of the time. It's a shame some of the features are cut back at little due to lockdown etc. but the boys still make me laugh everyday.

Interesting so many of us that like Scott also like Jordan, must be their natural presenting styles. 

Thanks for maintaining this site, love downloading some of the older podcasts and also regularly read through other members' thoughts on the chatbox. I might even contribute one day, especially with all the speculation about Scott's eventual move ?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Samrich said:

Hello everyone! ? My name is Sam. I don't like to write a lot, I prefer to read comments more. So I decided to join the discussion and make my contribution, revive the topic a little))

Hi Sam welcome 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm James and I've been using the site for just under a year. I found the site in July 2022 looking up something from Scott's show (think it was something in the whoooo game???) after Scott and Chris announced they were leaving. I was lurking and reading the forum for a while but became a member a few months after that. I'm a big radio nerd and listen to Radio 1 as well as Radio 2, 1Xtra, 6 Music regularly and bits of Asian Network, 5 Live and BBC Local as well 

16 hours ago, shippp said:

Hi I'm James and I've been using the site for just under a year. I found the site in July 2022 looking up something from Scott's show (think it was something in the whoooo game???) after Scott and Chris announced they were leaving. I was lurking and reading the forum for a while but became a member a few months after that. I'm a big radio nerd and listen to Radio 1 as well as Radio 2, 1Xtra, 6 Music regularly and bits of Asian Network, 5 Live and BBC Local as well 

Welcome!