Unofficial Mills

Hello New Members!

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Firstly, Hi to everyone whos joined in my absence! I look forward to debating little things with some of you, and hopefully having a giggle with the lot of ya!

Secondly, its only fair I reintroduce myself as it's been a staggeringly long time since I had any kind of big presence on the site. My names Nikolai, and I'm some 21 year old writing type. I'm from Norwich but I won't be here for much longer (for those of you in the know, I've finally grown up and going to uni at last). I'm a journalist, a young adult writer and even a broadcaster! I've worked for a station called CCN Live, and now I know far too much about the mechanics of being an actual Dee-jay. I spun records and stuff. not really I had to use a cart wall. And CDJs. but still. spinny.

But I'm getting off topic. So I'll be here from now on, since I've got my act together and stuff! As ever, whether ye be old or new, I'm happy to chat with anyone so seriously, just ask. Font of all knowledge me :D

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

and now I know far too much about the mechanics of being an actual Dee-jay. I spun records and stuff. not really I had to use a cart wall. And CDJs. but still. spinny.

ah cdj's! i have a pair myself, but back in my day when i started it was technics sl 1210 turntables!

on the grid.

• 3 months later...