Unofficial Mills

Hello New Members!

John

Hi you lot.

Been a fan of mills on Radio1 for ages. Best moment was the pizza guys. taking an order from the other pizza parlour, who were taking an order from them. brill!

Does anybody have a picture or any information regarding the lovely 'Gemma' ? The lady that sometimes does the questions on stupid street?

I'm keen to put a face/body to the name/voice...

Love you all

Robbie.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm new... obviously :) My name's Damian but friends call me Damo. I'm 27 and live in Hampshire, UK. I am a member on "many" different forums/websites and back in January 2006, I started my own, but it's car related...

www.FrenchSportsClub.com

I have followed Scott Mills and Radio 1 for as long as I can remember and always hear this site and Jono mentioned on a regular basis, so thought I'd do the right thing and register :)

I'm sure I'll speak to you all soon.

Damo

Hello everyone! I find it nigh-on-unbelievable that it's taken me so long to register on here. I'm Gem from Leeds and have two radio one claims to fame, one being that on my birthday last year (yes, one year today!) I rang up and Grimmy wished me happy birthday, and the other is that Beccy off of Scott Mills once replied to me on Twitter...

Looking forward to more Mills-esque banter on here in the coming weeks (and a rapid decline in any kind of work productivity).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Unofficial Mills. I thought it time I visit here and register

I have only been a convert to Scott and team for a year but it really has changed my life. Was pretty upset about Chappers but then Scott & Beckeh rip the pee out of someone like that P.E. Teacher woman who was on today's show and I know it's all going to be alright.

Love

Andy Mac

:D

Hello UM.

Finally time I joined UM, been using the site for a year now for old podcasts and clips, and the news etc. I'm 17, since 2 days ago. I absolutely love Scott Mills, my friends think my obsession is a bit weird, I'd hope you guys would understand! Whenever I'm feeling a bit down, I just put on a podcast or old clip of the show. Radio 1 is never turned off in my room, just brought myself an awesome new Pure Evoke Flow DAB radio. Also have a love for Hugh Stevens, Dev, Greg James, Zane Lowe and Grimmy.

No idea why I just wrote all that :D

SB

SamMillsBish.png

Hello UM.

Finally time I joined UM, been using the site for a year now for old podcasts and clips, and the news etc. I'm 17, since 2 days ago. I absolutely love Scott Mills, my friends think my obsession is a bit weird, I'd hope you guys would understand! Whenever I'm feeling a bit down, I just put on a podcast or old clip of the show. Radio 1 is never turned off in my room, just brought myself an awesome new Pure Evoke Flow DAB radio. Also have a love for Hugh Stevens, Dev, Greg James, Zane Lowe and Grimmy.

No idea why I just wrote all that :D

SB

Hello and welcome along :)