Unofficial Mills

Hello New Members!

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people from where ever you are.

I like pork fried rice, white walled tires, hats made of fur, dogs that can lick themselves, tipping cows over while they're sleeping, those German girls who can carry 10 beers at a time, making dirty phone calls in the middle of the night to people I don't know, showing catholic school girls pictures of penises, raw cookie dough, sniffing glue, burning ants with a magnifying glass, pooping outdoors, chewing my toe nails, spandex, squirting retarded children with the garden hose, hot candle wax, standing naked in front of an open window, fat girls who are hungry, dirty mop water, sitting in a warm bowl of jello and the six of spades.

Hello people from where ever you are.

I like pork fried rice, white walled tires, hats made of fur, dogs that can lick themselves, tipping cows over while they're sleeping, those German girls who can carry 10 beers at a time, making dirty phone calls in the middle of the night to people I don't know, showing catholic school girls pictures of penises, raw cookie dough, sniffing glue, burning ants with a magnifying glass, pooping outdoors, chewing my toe nails, spandex, squirting retarded children with the garden hose, hot candle wax, standing naked in front of an open window, fat girls who are hungry, dirty mop water, sitting in a warm bowl of jello and the six of spades.

Oh... Kay...

o_O

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

• 2 weeks later...