Unofficial Mills

Hello New Members!

John

How remiss? I do apologise, I have yet to welcome Mr Kiz (Mark) and Mike, and a fair few other new people. So, Welcome to UM peeps. You don't have to be mad to be on here, but it helps (said in Ricky Gervais office/bloke off of Flight of the Conchords voice)! ;)

Hope you have 2 computers at home Mark, 'cos Kirsty will never let you on here otherwise. Hehe.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

How remiss? I do apologise, I have yet to welcome Mr Kiz (Mark) and Mike, and a fair few other new people. So, Welcome to UM peeps. You don't have to be mad to be on here, but it helps (said in Ricky Gervais office/bloke off of Flight of the Conchords voice)! ;)

Hope you have 2 computers at home Mark, 'cos Kirsty will never let you on here otherwise. Hehe.

Well, I was just saying to Kirsty last night that we will have to get another laptop (or UM Terminal as we call it)! It'll be constant battles for it. Think we'll have to get some kind of rota made up!

Thanks for the welcome!

Heh, I was cynical until I saw a picture of you. The one where you look like PR4L's brother?

Yeah, it's actually uncanny isn't it?! I showed her the picture the next night and she thought we looked like brother and sister too!

It was great meeting PR4L, she is sooo nice. I asked her to whisper "winking smiley" in my ear and she did! AMEZZIN'!

Hey dudes!

Hey actual Rugrat! Glad to be part of UM now. I did promise Jono I'd join after telling him what an amezzin' site it is!

Actual Mr Kiz! Ah, you'll soon wonder why you didn't join this big happy family earlier!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Actual Mr Kiz! Ah, you'll soon wonder why you didn't join this big happy family earlier!

I'm actually wondering that already! Kirsty's got a real and actual fight on her hands for the use of the UM terminal! LOL.

We've just breathed life into the old laptop that has been lying under the couch so there shouldn't be too much unrest in the kizmok household!

I'm actually wondering that already! Kirsty's got a real and actual fight on her hands for the use of the UM terminal! LOL.

We've just breathed life into the old laptop that has been lying under the couch so there shouldn't be too much unrest in the kizmok household!

"UM Terminal" I love that! I bet that poor laptop didn't get thought about until you guys realised you both couldn't be on UM at the same time, haha!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.