Unofficial Mills

Hello New Members!

John

Guest CancerForTheCure

I suppose that if you've been a lurker for 3 years or so you should be allowed to welcome people in your first post ;)

Does it depend on how long you've been registered for or on how many posts you have written :D? Someone should seriously make those rules...

I'm not actually THAT desperate to welcome people, but it's a bit like an official Geek World approval :D

Hi guys,

I've just joined today, I work for a music marketing company and thought that you guys might be interested in some of the projects that we work on. As you're all probably pretty music savvy I thought you guys might be a good place to start for opinions on music and pop culture.

If you object to any of my posts please let me know! Hopefully you'll all just give me some truthful opinions!

Thanks,

CC001.x

Hi guys,

I've just joined today, I work for a music marketing company and thought that you guys might be interested in some of the projects that we work on. As you're all probably pretty music savvy I thought you guys might be a good place to start for opinions on music and pop culture.

If you object to any of my posts please let me know! Hopefully you'll all just give me some truthful opinions!

Thanks,

CC001.x

Youll be totally welcome if you reply to some of the threads before asking for our opinions :P

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com