Unofficial Mills

Maroon 5

John

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I mean, She Will Be Loved was good for about the first 20 plays. But after the 3001st play it got annoying.

The singer in the video looks hot at the beginning when he jumps in the pool though...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 6 months later...

Forgive the thread revival....

According to MTV.com, Maroon 5 will release their next album sometime in spring 2007. The UK website Play.com has the CD available for pre-order, with the date of release stated as 14/05/2007 (14th May 2007).

As of December 15th, 2006, this album (the band's second studio release) is still untitled. However, frontman Adam Levine has noted that it is tenatively named It Won't Be Soon Before Long with the first possible single being "Wake Up Call". Reportedly, producer Mike Elizondo and engineer Mark "Spike" Stent both worked on the production.

About time!! I really hope its as good as the first album!

take control

I'm not sure I'll be keen on this. Maroon 5 are so 2004/2005. I'm not sure they can spin out some new hits, and sound fresh without having the same sound. Similar to Evanescence. But I'll be following the developments of the new album with interest.

Someone i know who will be intersted is our very own Bexy

I'm pretty sure my eyes actually lit up when I saw the title of this thread! :D

Serin: They haven't split up, although the previous drummer Ryan has left due to an injury that meant he couldn't play anymore. :( He's been replaced by the drummer that went out on tour with them, whose name I believe is Matt.

I think it'll be interesting to hear the difference this makes to their music, if it does.

• 1 month later...

The single should be breaking through soon. Its called Makes Me Wonder and it is off the album Won’t Be Soon Before Long. They say it is going to be “sexier and stronger,†gaining inspiration from 80s icons such as Prince, Michael Jackson and Talking Heads.

Track listing is as follows:

If I Never See Your Face Again

Makes Me Wonder

Little Of Your Time

Wake Up Call

Won’t Go Home Without You

Nothing Lasts Forever

Can’t Stop

Goodnight, Goodnight

Not Falling Apart

Kiwi

Better That We Break