Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks! I'm glad to be here.

I did sort of a loop trip, so I didn't get to stay in any one place for too long, but I plan to return and hopefully take it slower in the future. I started in Edinburgh for a few days, went from there to Glencoe via Stirling, spent a day/night on Mull/Iona, a few days on Skye, went up to Orkney for several days (stayed in Stromness) and then took the ferry to Aberdeen and made my way back to Edinburgh where I hopped a train to London for a day before flying home.

I know I missed huge swaths of the country that I'd love to visit and as I said, I plan to be back sometime because there was more than one place I wished I could've stayed longer.

• 4 months later...
Guest GermanBoy

Hello everybody!

I´m from Germany and just listening to Radio 1 and Scott Mills in internet!

I picked up that Scott makes jokes about us Germans.

However, it´s a good show and I like especially the christmas songs.

Guest GermanBoy

What do you mean with " type of farm bird I love" ??? Have I made a fault? :oops:

I only want to say, that I like the show!

Please tell me I'm misreading that piece of German there... we don't care what type of farm bird you love.

• 5 months later...

Hello there! A new member from Hong Kong. I am a 100% Hong Konger,born in hong kong , educated in hong kong and speak in Cantonese.In fact,i'm quite worry abt my English..anyway,i will try my best to let u know wt i mean:)

I listen to the daily podcast every night. I first came here to search for more clips of the show.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I've been listening to the Scott Mills Daily podcast for a few years and after a few visits in the past have decided to join up.

Like last year, I'm enjoying watching the Fun and Filth from Edinburgh over the internet.

Rem

not far from San Francisco