Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

You did better than me, I thought Black Forest was just a type of cake... *

*may not be true*

It is a type of cake, so you're not too wrong. It's a cake from the Black Forest.

Wow, we're really off topic now...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
You did better than me, I thought Black Forest was just a type of cake... *

*may not be true*

Well I did write the New Forest first.. Before realizing that is in Hampshire, pretty near me, not Germany(:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Listening from Charleston, SC! I love the Scott Mills show. Anyone out there know where I can find the audio from an Oh! What's Occurring episode wherein Scott mentions the number of times the word "Hootenanny" is used? I'm guessing it was from a Jools Holland show. Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We're looking for more international visitors! We know you're out there as I had a nice e-mail off of a Canadian today. Tell us how you got listening and visiting!

I've been listening to Scott on iTunes podcast for a few years now. Been lurking here, too, for a little bit. Decided to join the conversations.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finland sends it regards to all other Scott-addicted nations, been listening to the podcast for about 2-3 years now. Still missing Chappers, the show hasn't been quite the same since he left. There was a brief pause (a few months) when I thought I'd lost my ipod and after finding it I realized there hasn't been an update since 19.11.2010, was it cancelled or something?