Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Montreal, Canada and love listening to Scott during the daily commute home. He brings a smile to my face after a stressful day at the office. :D Keep up the good work, would love to hear more prank calls. When I get the opportunity I listen live. The variety in music has made me enjoy lots of european bands seeing that there is a great variety in the songs played during the show. Keep up the good work guys!

Take Care!

Johanne from Montreal Canada

Guest kyle113

Hey all!

I'm from Alabama, in the US and have been listening to Radio One since the beginning of 2010. Hey all!

I have enjoyed listening to Radio 1, as it has opened my ears to new music (most of it I would never have heard before).

I love listening to Scott on the drive home from work, especially Oh! What's Occurring and the answers from Stupid Street -- always a guaranteed laugh!

Anyway, hope to "meet" many of you soon!

Kyle

• 2 weeks later...

Guten Tag! My name's Christian and I'm off of Germany. I've been listening to Scott Mills online since 2007 and I love the show. By the way, I would like to apologise for Germany's Eurovision entry.

It's hilarious that most Germans believe that this gockney (German mockney) is an actual English accent. :D

Christian off of that Deutschland

No Loitering

Guten Tag! My name's Christian and I'm off of Germany. I've been listening to Scott Mills online since 2007 and I love the show. By the way, I would like to apologise for Germany's Eurovision entry.
It's hilarious that most Germans believe that this gockney (German mockney) is an actual English accent. :D

Christian off of that Deutschland

I'm Danish, but I live in Germany, so I know the German entry. The accent is so annoying, oh dear.

The Danish entry is quite good, though. And they like it in Russia and all, because the male singer is already a big star over there, haha.

Anyway, welcome along!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Aahh, I have been doing the Brazilian Rainforest in Geography for a few terms now.. God knows how many times I've had to stand at the front of the class and talk about Cattle Ranching, Gold Mining, Farming, etc.

Seems that I'm the first Swiss member of this page... Or is there anyone else?

I came across Scott's podcast when I searched itunes for some English podcasts to improve my English... ;) He's such a funny guy!

And, to all members off've Austria: where exactly are you from?

xxx

Franzi "us de Schwiiz"

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

I came across Scott's podcast when I searched itunes for some English podcasts to improve my English... ;) He's such a funny guy!

This has been covered before on the show, maybe Scott isn't the best person to look at to improve your English (:

This has been covered before on the show, maybe Scott isn't the best person to look at to improve your English (:

yeah, I heard that too ;) but I don't believe him... I like his show and he's easy to understand ;)... I tried listening to Chris Moyles, Fearne, etc., but Scott is much easier to understand :D

he has a "home counties" accent meaning that it's pretty clear... but what annalie meant was that Scott uses a lot of colloquialisms in his speech such as off of which aren't standard english, so you just have to be a bit weary...

thanks for warning me :) that's what I want to hear; things such as off of, that's what I like about the show... And for learning standard English I'm still going to school ;) but thanks to you two anyway :)

G'day, this is Iain off of Tasmania. I first picked up on Scott back in late 2007 while living in southern Turkey. Place name Fethiye.

I'd initially tuned into Chris Moyles via the podcasts very early that year after I'd got back from doing a trans-At delivery. I think the first podcast downloaded was the one where Laura was sampling alco choccies to see if she'd blow the bag. I have them all pretty much since then except for when my pet hate below rears its ugly butt!

Now I've gone right off Moyles but listen to Scott religiously.

My pet hate is when iTunes or the Beeb conspire to stuff things up so I miss a podcast.

I feel completed now.

Iain

he has a "home counties" accent meaning that it's pretty clear... but what annalie meant was that Scott uses a lot of colloquialisms in his speech such as off of which aren't standard english, so you just have to be a bit weary...

Ahh.. I love it when people mention my name(:

Hey! Thought I said Hi ;) I'm from Germany. So, I listen to Scott since I've been in the US in 2006...quite weird :D

Love listening to whole Radio 1! It's so much better than the stations here...

Moin und willkommen!

Nothern Germany? Where exactly?

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot