Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

Greetings from VIlnius, Lithuania. One of my mates from UK recommended me Scott Mills show and since then I just can't stop listening to him. His pranks are hilarious, he's so intelligent and funny, his team (Lora and Chappers) are very kind as well. Radio shows in my country are years behind from what Mills&Team does. So thanx a lot 4 a great website so anyone worldwide can listen&enjoy.

Greetings from Ashburn, Virginia in the US! (Just a bit outside Washington, DC)

I started listening to Scott last year after XM added it on to their package, and I've loved his show so much that it's the sole reason I pay that $12.95/month now! I'm always listening to it in the afternoon after school gets out; sometimes I will literally just sit around in the parking lot and listen to Scott for nearly an hour before driving off.

Wish I could text in on 81199 though. I get so frustrated when he says to do that and then I'm like "oh wait, that happened like five hours ago." =P

Hi everyone. This is Ian from Hong Kong. Anyone from Hong Kong? The show is brilliant and good for my English learning! But the podcast is a bit short...

You will have to listen to all of the week's podcast at once. That's almost three hours :) I think we have a few visitors from Hong Kong - welcome!

We're looking for more international visitors! We know you're out there as I had a nice e-mail off of a Canadian today. Tell us how you got listening and visiting!

I am in the United States_on the gulf coast of Alabama

I've been listening to the podcasts for about 2 months now and thought I'd sign up here. I love the podcasts, but wish they were longer. I am half English, my mother is from Liverpool, and lived in England for 3 years myself.

I am in the United States_on the gulf coast of Alabama

I've been listening to the podcasts for about 2 months now and thought I'd sign up here. I love the podcasts, but wish they were longer. I am half English, my mother is from Liverpool, and lived in England for 3 years myself.

Haha - as evident from your name! Welcome H.E!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...