Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

<o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="country-region"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> Hi, I’m from<st1:country-region><st1> Belgium</st1></st1:country-region> and I discovered the show in June, when I bought my I-pod and wanted to download some pod casts to listen to while on holiday.<o></o>

I’ve been listening to the pod casts on the train to and from work ever since.

<o></o>

Hi, we found the show on Sirius radio channel 11. It is great that the show runs in accordance with our local time here on the East coast of the US. We listen on our way home from work each evening. Our favorite part is What's Occuring. Beccy's laugh and voice are enchanting. We guess along with Beccy and Chappers but always hope that Beccy wins the point. Of course alot of the questions are about British celebrities that we don't know, but if is fun anyways. The other night when "the one that doesn't speak" was bobbing for apples, it was one of the funniest things that I have ever heard. My daughter, wife and our dog all ride to and from work together. My wife has a hard time understanding alot of what is said, but my daughter will translate. She thinks she is an expert beacuse she watches alot of shows on BBC America! At 5:30 each week night we make sure the dial is on Sirius channel 11 to listen to the Scott Mills Show. Bob from Seven Valleys Pennsyvania USA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nothing to do with anything, but you have the scariest avatar I have ever seen :shock:

That's Conrad Pooh and his Dancing Teeth off've Monty Python's Flying Circus:hahaha: Check it out if you haven't seen this sketch. It's hilarious (once his teeth start dancing - so have some patience :))!!!

Oh mein Gott, sie haben Kenny getötet!

Greetings from Arlington, Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. I've only been listening to Scott for a few months, since Radio 1 became available on XM satellite radio over here, but it's now a can't miss thing for me. I try to listen to the show live in the late morning/early PM online and pick up what I missed because of work in the evenings. I also make sure I catch Chappers and Dave whenever they pop up during the weekend.

"I need to get back on track today, having drawn with a parrot." - Chappers before "Oh, What's Occurring?" 4.3.2009