Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

wow thats amazin'!

Chicago is in Illinois yes? cool! so how do you listen to radio 1 over there? Internet? I don't know what else there is to be honest!

so hey.

Yes it is in Illinois, I usually listen through the internet, and every once in awhile on Sirius, but mostly internet for me, because I like listening to it live.

Greetings from Austin, Texas!

I come from Northern Ireland (Norn Iron) but Ive been living in the states a few years!

I have downloaded the podcasts everyday (that they are available) for about 3 years and listen online on Sirius.com and Sirius Satellite Radio.

I actually paid to have satellite radio in my car so i could drive to work, listening to Moyles and drive home listening to Mills!

I have been introducing fellow Austinites to to classic Mils moments like the Pizza shop guy, Buckfast boy, etc. My mates near wet themselves at the podcast about the supermarket trollys and the noise that stops them.

Scott Mill is sadly the highlight of my day lol!

• 2 weeks later...

Just joined the forums and thought I'd better say "hi"!

I found the Scott Mills podcast in iTunes earlier this year and have been hooked since the beginning. Hilarious stuff.

I occasionally catch the show "live" (delayed but at normal running time) on my wife's Sirius satellite radio.

I very recently found the UnofficialMills.co.uk site and browsed through the forums a bit, but figured I'd better officially join unofficiallymills. So there you go.

Keep up the great work Scott, Chappers and Becky (oh, and the one who doesn't speak) and keep up the great site UnofficialMills!

Hi all :>

I'm from Sydney, started listening to Scott's daily podcast 2 weeks ago in an attempt to procrastinate from a major essay (which I still managed to finish, thankfully). Heard about him from the Moyles' breakfast show and I've been hooked ever since! Some times I catch him on the BBC iPlayer, but my bandwidth allowance isn't as generous as I had wished it to be :(

Slightly gutted about not being able to fully take part in the ScottCam experience (I guess the live thumbnail feed will have to do)... one of the many downsides of being outside of the UK, I suppose.

Good day all!

Hi all :>

I'm from Sydney, started listening to Scott's daily podcast 2 weeks ago in an attempt to procrastinate from a major essay (which I still managed to finish, thankfully). Heard about him from the Moyles' breakfast show and I've been hooked ever since! Some times I catch him on the BBC iPlayer, but my bandwidth allowance isn't as generous as I had wished it to be :(

Slightly gutted about not being able to fully take part in the ScottCam experience (I guess the live thumbnail feed will have to do)... one of the many downsides of being outside of the UK, I suppose.

Good day all!

Hey there!

Welcome to the forum, and yeh its a shame international listeners can't watch the Scott Cam!

Woah look! It's DJ Drew!

I am an international listener...well, in Ireland anyway. Really annoyed right now that I can't see the Scottcam as it's only avaliable in the UK. It's a dream come true to watch what Scott gets up to 24 hours a day, as all I usually get is a 30 minute podcast a day. Oh well.

I am an international listener...well, in Ireland anyway. Really annoyed right now that I can't see the Scottcam as it's only avaliable in the UK. It's a dream come true to watch what Scott gets up to 24 hours a day, as all I usually get is a 30 minute podcast a day. Oh well.

Don't forget there's highlights available to all.

• 1 month later...
Hi all, new member and International Listener from Pennsylvania, USA... love Radio 1 over here, because commercial radio in the states STINKS.

Welcome Along!

I agree, commercial radio is pretty limited here, Radio 1 isn't really classified as it though, but the radio in the UK seems to be a lot better here. I at least have noticed there's not five minutes of adverts like on my local stations.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome Along!

I agree, commercial radio is pretty limited here, Radio 1 isn't really classified as it though, but the radio in the UK seems to be a lot better here. I at least have noticed there's not five minutes of adverts like on my local stations.

radio ads are the worst thing ever. I hate the way they have to put the terms and conditions in really fast talk at the end bcause they can't use small print.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru