Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it seems I'm the first listener to join UM from Korea!

Hello, everybody! I'm from Seoul, Korea, but am about a month away from moving to Tokyo, Japan (as an exchange student). If you're wondering how a Korean girl got into BBC Radio...

Although I lived most of my life in Korea, I attended international schools, so English is my first language. I started getting into British comedy a few years back, with the quiz show QI. That led to my love (okay, perhaps "obsession" is more accurate) of Stephen Fry. When I subscribed to his podcast/podgram on iTunes, it recommended I check out Scott Mills, which I did. The rest, as they say, is history.

It's been about five months since I started listening to the show's podcast, and now Scott ranks a very close second behind Stephen on my list of Favorite People. (If truth be told, though, I'm listening to Scott way more than Stephen these days...)

• 2 weeks later...
I live in Murcia, Spain and i used to live in Mallorca but im enlgish. My boyfriend showed me your podcast so i listen to the scott mills daily wenever i can. btw... its great! :)

Hi Abi, Welcome along.

Radio 1 actually makes the Scott Mills daily, we just have a few clips from the show.

Hello, I'm Al from the Bahamas. Emigrated from UK 9 months ago, so surviving with the daily podcast as local radio is terrible!!

Yeah, but you do live in the Bahamas! No sympathy I'm afraid.;)

Welcome to all international listeners.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Hello I am from Chicago, IL, USA. And I have been listening to BBC radio 1 for about 4-5 years, which is about the same time I got into Top Gear, the Office, and all the other shows that are way better the radio stations in Chicago becuase of the constant commercials, and the tv gets me pissed with all of commercials as well.

I listen online every day, with my morning show as Edith, and my on my way home show, Colin.