The X Factor: Battle of the Stars

Ema

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's getting Moyles more

CHRIS Moyles is being paid £100,000 to appear on Celebrity X Factor — FOUR TIMES more than the other stars.

The loudmouth Radio 1 DJ demanded the massive fee — saying it was justified because he is the biggest name appearing on the show.

But other celebs — including ex-Corrie babe Nikki Sanderson and pin-up Michelle Marsh — are not happy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006240669,00.html

Hardly surprising I think.

They are pretty lame on XFM, but the music is good. I don't listen to them for the DJs. Although the current guy is speaking Latin, because he has a degree in Latin but has never used it, so is quoting Catullus and Virgil - almost makes me feel like I'm actually revising.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

So you going to be watching?

I have a dilema on Wednesday.

X-Factor is on 9-10.30pm but JK and Joel are on Showbiz Blackjack on Challenge TV at 9pm...there is Challenge+1 but that is no good as I still miss half hour of it and apparently Joel was out in the first round :shock: :-o

(And don't anyone mention sky+ cos i don't have it and can't pass the credit check to get it!!!)