Unofficial Mills

The X Factor: Battle of the Stars

Ema

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Lucy Benjamin won. Blatantly it was fixed for a woman to win this competition, the way they used the pregnancy, doing it for the women and the way they reitterated women till the last minute. They didn't even put some tension in to the who's the winner bit.

I'm gutted. No Gillian McKeith singing either. What a waste of time.

Yeah, I was really enjoying it until Moyles got evicted.

I'll look up the losers song on Google Video. I missed it cos I was on a 45 minute run, which I think is much more important than watching loads of commercial breaks and other rubbish on TV.

That was a bit crap really, I mean Lucy Benjeman wasn't even that good :( I still think it was fixed and Chris was robbed. I'm not happy about that, he definitely deserved to win, poor Chris. But as he said this morning, it'll add a good few chapters to his book.

Goodnight guys.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I cant believe that f*cking Lucy Benjamin won! Stupid b*stard got the sympathy vote! OoOoOoO im lucy benjamin, im pregnant look at me! Moyles was supposed to sing tonight, but he only sang at the start with the loosers. They should have replaced Shane wards section with a moyles song. And where was Gillian McKeith singing the Pussy Cat Dolls, am i blind coz i never seen it:badgrin: