Unofficial Mills

24 Hour LOLathon with Scott and Chris

4 hours ago, anothernerd said:

Bit early (less than 24 hours as of posting!!!) 

Im expecting more innuendo bingo and hopefully some decent guests! 

Looks like Ricky Gervais is on with Greg and the lolathon goes until 4PM by the looks of it...

Do you think they will have webcams like the escape room or not? 

It goes 1pm to 1pm.  They’re having several bingos across the 24 hours (some rude ones) according to Scott.  I really hope they’ll do the cameras this time.  So excited.

Its better than last time, seems theyve scrapped normal programming completely

It's a shame they aren't doing a live cam or red button - that was a real sucess story of the CM 52hr show

Imagine if they announce at 1pm tomorrow - Scott and Chris are still on and they are going for the 52hr record 

This last hour and a half has been the best radio I think I’ve ever heard on Radio 1. It’s nice to see all the DJs being able to show their (rude) personalities. And Jordan has really really stood out tonight. A shame that’s greg won’t be on until the morning as I enjoyed him doing the rude bits last time!! 

Sorry about this being another dig  at Maya but everyone of the daytime DJs has turned up for the lolathon other than her and Dev (But he’s on holiday). For someone who has such a prominent slot, it’s strange that she’s not involved herself at all in this! 

1 hour ago, Lee E said:

Its better than last time, seems theyve scrapped normal programming completely

It's a shame they aren't doing a live cam or red button - that was a real sucess story of the CM 52hr show

Imagine if they announce at 1pm tomorrow - Scott and Chris are still on and they are going for the 52hr record 

I thought that.  It would be incredible but I doubt Scott would actually agree to do it.

6 minutes ago, Dan18F1 said:

Sorry about this being another dig  at Maya but everyone of the daytime DJs has turned up for the lolathon other than her and Dev (But he’s on holiday). For someone who has such a prominent slot, it’s strange that she’s not involved herself at all in this! 

She probably doesn’t even know it’s on haha.  She got Greg and Nick confused on her show the other week.

6 minutes ago, Marcus17 said:

I mean they could technically keep the profanities going right up to 5.30am without breaching Ofcom guidelines but given that they start the daytime programming at 4am there's no way they'd carry it on past then :(

Wow, didn't know they could go that far into the morning with stuff like that. 

The overnight stuff with the podcasters is less good than with the other DJs imo. The Unexpected Fluids guys were quite funny but the Drag Queens Den bit has felt a bit flat. And now they're just on their own - this bit could really do with some extra guests (DJs ideally).

yeah I have to admit I went to sleep after Unexpected Fluids hour. Felt like they peaked at 10pm when all the DJs came in at the same time, should’ve been spread out more because we didn’t even get to hear some of them!

also can’t felt but feel they’re disappointed by the total. Only at £32K so I can’t blame them. Can’t see it happening again if they don’t get that total up asap.

1 hour ago, LSR1 said:

yeah I have to admit I went to sleep after Unexpected Fluids hour. Felt like they peaked at 10pm when all the DJs came in at the same time, should’ve been spread out more because we didn’t even get to hear some of them!

also can’t felt but feel they’re disappointed by the total. Only at £32K so I can’t blame them. Can’t see it happening again if they don’t get that total up asap.

I mean that total is now over £100,000 so it's certainly jumped up considerably thanks to breakfast show listeners. Just a shame the other audiences aren't as engaged during the day and night!

12 minutes ago, OohErr said:

I wonder whether Newsbeat will be pushed back to 1 so they do the full 24 hours.

EDIT: Scott said Newsbeat will be on as normal at 12:45, but the guy on the phone right now is offering £100 if they stay on until 4...

Oh that's a shame

It's sad its nearly over

Techinaly it's 23 hours 45 Minutes then.. Not quite the 24 lol

But for me the best was the late night show with the weekend dj's that was just LOL. Perfect Radio. Can they do this monthly??:lol: 

Also will start recording later. the loathon Should be up soon