Unofficial Mills

The Scott Mills Show Discussion Thread

OohErr

I really hope it’s another lolathon (which is probably one of the best things Scott and Chris have ever done) and we’re just being dramatic! 

Could be something to do with Bamboleo? They were being cryptic about the announcement being on a Wednesday.

49 minutes ago, Jacob_ said:

The 8th. That 9-11 timeslot would be perfect for an edgy scott and chris type show, hiring the 3 from Kiss seems like an odd move to a nighttime show of that nature, so it could happen

As much as I would love to see that, I can’t see them moving the 3 from Kiss before their show has even started! Especially as they’ve plastered that it’s from 9 - 11 on social media. 

I feel like when the time comes Scott might announce he's leaving himself, but regular schedule changes would be done by the Press Office/Newsbeat.

Based on what's been said on the show (which I hadn't heard before today) I think we can relax a bit. He ain't leaving us just yet*.

*it'll be quite embarrassing if in under 24 hours time I'm proven very wrong

Okay now I'm not so sure again... 

The way they've been making a fuss about having no announcement is making me worry that this is all a bluff, and actually Scott will casually slip in a "oh, actually, I do have an announcement, I just remembered, I'm leaving". It would certainly be a clever way to do it, but I'M NOT READY YET!

• 3 months later...

I love the new introductions which get played sometimes at 1 right after the news: "The one for fake tan" or "The one after *callers voice* neeewsbeat". I usually miss the first few minutes of the show so these might have been on for ages.

Reminds me of Grimmy's status updates from his nighttime show ("Status update: Nick Grimshaw *singing to the ABBA tune* is Grimmy-Grimmy-Grimmy, the man before midnight!") or when callers introduced Scott's show.

10 hours ago, vorti said:

I love the new introductions which get played sometimes at 1 right after the news: "The one for fake tan" or "The one after *callers voice* neeewsbeat". I usually miss the first few minutes of the show so these might have been on for ages.

Reminds me of Grimmy's status updates from his nighttime show ("Status update: Nick Grimshaw *singing to the ABBA tune* is Grimmy-Grimmy-Grimmy, the man before midnight!") or when callers introduced Scott's show.

They’re brilliant ??.  

10 hours ago, Mike123 said:

They’re brilliant ??.  

I suppose it’s a tease of what Scott’s Show like really!

21 hours ago, vorti said:

Bloody hell thats nostalgic!! Ah when Grimmy did nighttime, who would’ve thought they’d let him do breakfast ever!