Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

2 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

As far as I know, they’re not playing out the Teen Awards when they are actually occurring and it’s only the week after when they are being shown. 

Christ almighty so they have further watered down coverage this year. Getting to the point where there's no point of it even taking place. I remember very well watching the Teen Awards live on the Red Button back in 2017 and two years later it seems we have got the point where it gets relegated to an hours highlight the following Saturday. Pretty embarrassing to think that really and reminds me of Global not even broadcasting their flagship awards show on any station.

11 hours ago, TMD_24 said:

Christ almighty so they have further watered down coverage this year. Getting to the point where there's no point of it even taking place. I remember very well watching the Teen Awards live on the Red Button back in 2017 and two years later it seems we have got the point where it gets relegated to an hours highlight the following Saturday. Pretty embarrassing to think that really and reminds me of Global not even broadcasting their flagship awards show on any station.

They probably won’t do teen awards next year. Seems the BBC don’t care about them anymore

• 2 months later...

This weekend:

Arielle in for Mollie In Best New Pop

Matt is solo on weekend breakfast

Dev is flying solo. 

On Sunday: 

Gregor Davidson in for Arielle

Arielle In for Jordan 

Wednesday 29th:

Arielle In for Adele 

Friday 7th and probably all weekend:

Alice is flying solo (one of them always seems to be off) 

• 1 month later...

Alice is off for the next 7(!) weeks and so I’m assuming Dev will be flying solo.

Also, 

• Cel Spellman is in for Arielle on Early Breakfast on Friday

• Matt and Mollie are in for Greg next Monday

• Jordan is in for Grimmy on Drive all this week as Grimmy is doing his sport relief challenge 

6 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

Alice is off for the next 7(!) weeks and so I’m assuming Dev will be flying solo.

Also, 

• Matt and Mollie are in for Greg next Monday

• Jordan is in for Grimmy on Drive all this week as Grimmy is doing his sport relief challenge 

Also to this Monday had Adel in for Clara and Arelle in for Adele 

and Tuesday has Rickie, Melvin & Charlie in for Clara

On 2/24/2020 at 2:06 PM, Dan18F1 said:

Also, 

I think we are safely in a scenario now where the weekday presenters do not cover weekends at all, I remember Scott and Greg would always appear covering weekend shows weekends are self covering with the duets negating the need for a weekday presenter to create an extra fee maybe or using someone from other stations 

Just looking at the week ahead for the week starting 09/03/2020

Jordan in for Grimmy on Tuesday the  10th

ON  Thursday the 12 Phill  Taggart in for Jack on the Indie Show 

On  Saturday Maye doing Anthems, then Jordan in from 11 till 1 

Also,Dev is still on his own. 

2 hours ago, georgeh said:

Just looking at the week ahead for the week starting 09/03/2020

Jordan in for Grimmy on Tuesday the  10th

ON  Thursday the 12 Phill  Taggart in for Jack on the Indie Show 

On  Saturday Maye doing Anthems, then Jordan in from 11 till 1 

Also,Dev is still on his own. 

The Jordan Maya set up Saturday seems strange. Alice is off for a few more weeks yet I think 

2 hours ago, James8787 said:

The Jordan Maya set up Saturday seems strange. Alice is off for a few more weeks yet I think 

I think it’s probably Jordan covering the whole show but the website hasn’t completely updated yet. 

Also, I think Alice is off until around the middle of April on her tour. 

12 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

I think it’s probably Jordan covering the whole show but the website hasn’t completely updated yet. 

Yeah it's happened before where Jordan covers and the schedule isn't clear 

Alice is off for quite a few weeks 

On 3/1/2020 at 4:51 AM, abertom said:

Didn’t Chris cover it when there was an interregnum between presenters maybe before JK & Joel so there were different DJ’s presenting think Jo Whiley was one and poss Chappers and Dave?

I'd love to hear that if anyone has it - i'll have a look on chrismoyles.net 

ALSO when Scott covered the chart in Greg's era, did he cover it in full, I remember the beast from the east show Scott did it from 1430 to 1600 to allow the 4-7 show to be dedicated to Gregathlon 

Before that would Scott move from 1-4 to cover the 4-7 chart show and someone else cover his 1-4 show? 

On 3/8/2020 at 11:45 PM, Dan18F1 said:

Maya working Sport Relief on Friday, So it looks that Jordan doing the whole show.   

More schedule updates for this weeked. Katie Thistleton is covering for Arielle on Early Breakfast on Friday and Scarlett Moffatt is joining Dev as a co-host whilst Alice is away.

On the 20th March, Cel and Katie are doing the Chart and Party Anthems whilst Cel is also covering Arielle on the 21st and Mollie is solo on Weekend Breakfast on the 22nd.

1 hour ago, TMD_24 said:

More schedule updates for this weeked. Katie Thistleton is covering for Arielle on Early Breakfast on Friday and Scarlett Moffatt is joining Dev as a co-host whilst Alice is away.

On the 20th March, Cel and Katie are doing the Chart and Party Anthems whilst Cel is also covering Arielle on the 21st and Mollie is solo on Weekend Breakfast on the 22nd.

As a side note Scot is currently still down to his 5 live show on the Saturday 21, after missing the chart the day before.

45 minutes ago, georgeh said:

As a side note Scot is currently still down to his 5 live show on the Saturday 21, after missing the chart the day before.

The 5 live show is billed as Scott Mills and Chis Stark, but when he was off sick couple weeks ago Chris did it, so i'd imagine it's Chris solo 

On 3/9/2020 at 12:29 PM, Lee E said:

I'd love to hear that if anyone has it - i'll have a look on chrismoyles.net 

ALSO when Scott covered the chart in Greg's era, did he cover it in full, I remember the beast from the east show Scott did it from 1430 to 1600 to allow the 4-7 show to be dedicated to Gregathlon 

Before that would Scott move from 1-4 to cover the 4-7 chart show and someone else cover his 1-4 show? 

Scott did cover occasionally with someone like Matt doing his show but think was mainly Dev and laterly Mistajam before Scott took over.