Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

Agree that it makes much more sense to have one of Katie or Dean doing drive with Vick with the other in for Scott instead of the former two hosting Scott’s show together and Vick being alone (which she’s said before that she doesn’t enjoy).

12 hours ago, R1Fan1 said:

Agree that it makes much more sense to have one of Katie or Dean doing drive with Vick with the other in for Scott instead of the former two hosting Scott’s show together and Vick being alone (which she’s said before that she doesn’t enjoy).

If anyone should be flying solo, it should be Dean because out of all of them, he's the only one that flies solo anyway on his normal show.

10 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

Sun 8th May:

Vicky is in for Vick on Life Hacks

Mon 9th- Fri 13th: 

Matt and Mollie are in for Greg

Dean and Katie are in for Scott (except the chart)

Fri 13th:

James Cusack is in for Matt and Mollie!

That'll be Eurovision week, with Scott doing the Semi Final coverage with Rylan again. 

Nice to see James Cusack getting some more regular cover as well, wouldn't mind hearing him covering early breakfast... Which I don't think he's actually done yet.

2 hours ago, Ash101 said:

Not sure if it’s been noted here that next Monday, is Katie & Vicky on for Scott and Dean is in for Jordan with Vick. Then it’s Katie & Dean on 1pm for the rest of the week. 

Now down as Katie & Vicky in for Scott and Dean & Vick on drive all week.

Loads of changes at the start of June!

Katie is in for Matt & Mollie on Saturday 4th June.

Kenny Allstar is in for Tiffany Calver on Saturday 4th June.

It's Vick & Katie (no Jordan) Monday 6th to Thursday 9th June.

Sian is in for Clara Monday 6th to Thursday 9th June.

Kerrie Cosh is in for Jack Monday 6th to Wednesday 8th June.

Nels Hylton is in for Jack on Thursday 9th June.

Sarah Story is in for Danny on Friday 10th June, with Charlie Tee in for Sarah.

Should Vick & Jordan take some holiday coordinated together? 

Easier said than done, I know, but that’s another week with the drive show not quite being “normal”. They’ve not had a long run together in a few months now? (Including by this time next month!)

3 minutes ago, Darren m said:

Jordan is off again he’s been off loads lately 

Someone speculated that could be doing television recordings could be presenting or competing in something that they can’t press out just yet

I just remembered that ITV are meant to be doing an all-star edition of I’m a Celebrity… in South Africa, which will be fully pre-recorded as a backup in case they can’t make the normal series later in the year for whatever reason. Perhaps Jordan is taking part in that? 

That’s a very good point actually - I wouldn’t be surprised if Jordan is a part of that in the summer. However that would be a whole chunk of time off at once rather than every 3 weeks ish which is what Jordan seems to be doing at the moment!

36 minutes ago, radio1fan said:

I just remembered that ITV are meant to be doing an all-star edition of I’m a Celebrity… in South Africa, which will be fully pre-recorded as a backup in case they can’t make the normal series later in the year for whatever reason. Perhaps Jordan is taking part in that?