Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

12 hours ago, R1Fan1 said:

Looks like rather late notice but Matt and Mollie are in for Greg today. Even the Sounds website hasn’t fully updated yet.

(Arielle said this a few minutes ago).

I had Arielle on in the car coming home from work at 6am and she even said "warming u up for Greg James at 7"

6 hours ago, Lily Georgia said:

James Cusack is in for Adele on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th July.

That will be interesting to see, Adele’s first weekend show off I believe. Glad that they’re using James again, he definitely stood out last Christmas when he filled in. 

32 minutes ago, Dan18F1 said:

That will be interesting to see, Adele’s first weekend show off I believe. Glad that they’re using James again, he definitely stood out last Christmas when he filled in. 

Adele’s had time off before am sure 

For 4 weeks from Monday 9th August there will be 2 fewer shows per day Monday-Thursday, as follows:

10.30-14.00 Adele Roberts

14.00-18.00 Nick Grimshaw for the first week, Scott for the rest

18.00-21.00 Future Sounds - interim presenter TBC

21.00-00.00 Jack Saunders

Not sure if they will do something similar Fri-Sun, also not sure what's happening the week before from 2nd August as Annie has left by that point.  So it looks like Clara's last mid-morning show and RMC's last evening show will both be on Thursday 5th August.

Also, Alex & Numi (August's Fri early brek presenters) are in for Arielle 9th-12th August.

Oh wow that’s a big change for a month. I wonder if that’s the only way they realised they could manage it. 
I wouldn’t be surprised if they do do the same on the weekend: 

7-11 Adele
11-3 Matt and Mollie
3-7 Chart/ Dance Anthems/ Life Hacks

I wonder if Katie will present Life Hacks solo through August or whether she will get a co host? 
I’m assuming that the week of the 9th August will be Scott’s holiday week then? 

Also, at a guess I’d imagine that Jess Iszatt and Sian Eleri will both cover bits of Future Sounds? They’re the only presenters that I can see being free to do it! 

1 hour ago, Lily Georgia said:

For 4 weeks from Monday 9th August there will be 2 fewer shows per day Monday-Thursday, as follows:

10.30-14.00 Adele Roberts

14.00-18.00 Nick Grimshaw for the first week, Scott for the rest

18.00-21.00 Future Sounds - interim presenter TBC

21.00-00.00 Jack Saunders

Not sure if they will do something similar Fri-Sun, also not sure what's happening the week before from 2nd August as Annie has left by that point.  So it looks like Clara's last mid-morning show and RMC's last evening show will both be on Thursday 5th August.

Also, Alex & Numi (August's Fri early brek presenters) are in for Arielle 9th-12th August.

Rickie's last show is Thursday 29th July- it's just Melvin & Charlie 2nd-5th August.

Wow Scott back on drive! 

it’s an interesting change to say the least, because unless both of Arielle or Matt and Mollie are off for that period, they have more than enough presenters to effectively cover all 5 slots. Do agree that they should move Future Artists forward when RMC finish though, it’s a shame that they won’t get to be together for their final evening show though.