Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

It's probably set in stone that M&M are breakfast cover (both scheduled & unscheduled), unless in a very rare case neither of neither of them being avaliable, i doubt we will see her cover breakfast. I wouldn't mind Adele covering for Clara again, as she used to do. Makes a lot more sense than taking RMC off their own show with Adele covering their slot, especially as that kind of zoo type format isn't as well suited to mid morning in my opinion.

Looks like Vick and Katie are actually covering Breakfast on the Friday of the week that Greg is off and Matt and Mollie will be staying on their usual show.

Not who I expected to see as breakfast cover at all but it will be interesting to see how they manage it! 

3 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

Looks like Vick and Katie are actually covering Breakfast on the Friday of the week that Greg is off and Matt and Mollie will be staying on their usual show.

Not who I expected to see as breakfast cover at all but it will be interesting to see how they manage it! 

Interesting! Vick Hope obviously has experience as she just came from Capital Breakfast. Will be great to hear them at that time! 

1 hour ago, Lily Georgia said:

Thursday 25th March is now Matt and Vick covering breakfast.

Good Friday it's going to be R1 Dance all day (except for the chart 4-6) and Easter Monday is Anthems 6-6.

Is dance music really popular with the Radio 1 audience at the moment? We get so many of these days and weekends, just curious why there's not more for other genres.

4 hours ago, Lily Georgia said:

Thursday 25th March is now Matt and Vick covering breakfast.

Good Friday it's going to be R1 Dance all day (except for the chart 4-6) and Easter Monday is Anthems 6-6.

Matt and Vick have hosted together once before I think and they sounded good together so looking forward to hearing them on breakfast! 

On 13.03.2021 at 23:16, TMD_24 said:

Пока нет расписания на пасхальный понедельник, но я думаю, что он появится через несколько дней.

Do you know when it will be?