Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

13 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

To answer my own question, it looks like Scott’s actually on holiday that week. No one seems to be off on Radio 2

It makes sense for Scott to have a holiday

I mean he worked all of the summer I think bar the weeks he was forced off for Clara on 11-3, I see Sam his BF is involved with Hits Radio South Coast but not sure where? cannot see him on the schedule 

I would think Chris would usually have the same week, but it has happened before 

i also wonder now if Dev is the main daytime cover again? now Jordan has his own slot 3 times a week, wonder if Dev will be the main cover for Scott and Grimmy? or will it be Cel going forward, has there been a swap of roles, Cel is now the supply teacher as Jordan has the weekend mids slot? 

Also now, what happens to the chart when Scott is off, as Jordan was often used for that, will that be someone who's not on a Friday like Katie? Vick? maybe Mistajam (he did it for Greg back in the day and he doesn't work Fridays) or someone like Jordahn with Cel covering for him 

9 hours ago, Lee E said:

I mean he worked all of the summer I think bar the weeks he was forced off for Clara on 11-3, I see Sam his BF is involved with Hits Radio South Coast but not sure where? cannot see him on the schedule 

I would think Chris would usually have the same week, but it has happened before 

i also wonder now if Dev is the main daytime cover again? now Jordan has his own slot 3 times a week, wonder if Dev will be the main cover for Scott and Grimmy? or will it be Cel going forward, has there been a swap of roles, Cel is now the supply teacher as Jordan has the weekend mids slot? 

Also now, what happens to the chart when Scott is off, as Jordan was often used for that, will that be someone who's not on a Friday like Katie? Vick? maybe Mistajam (he did it for Greg back in the day and he doesn't work Fridays) or someone like Jordahn with Cel covering for him 

Will be interesting to see who covers the chart. I have a feeling it will be Vick & Katie

11 hours ago, Lee E said:

I believe Sam is involved with Nation Radio in an off air role.

11 hours ago, Lee E said:

Why? Dev is on 3 times a week, like Jordan? So why would they choose to use one more over the other?

20 hours ago, Lily Georgia said:

Toddla T's final show is on Friday 25th September - Jeremiah Asiamah (from 1Xtra) is presenting the following week on Friday 2nd October.  I wonder if this is a temporary or permanent thing as I haven't seen any announcement or press release?

Permanent - toddla t tweeted/insta’d a few weeks back

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder what peoples views are on the time slots that different shows are given?  I know it's not such a big deal in these days of 'catch-up' listening, but (for instance), Jack Saunders sounds a touch too 'lively' to me for that late at night - whereas a straight swap with the relatively-relaxed Annie Mac would make more sense .....