Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

Quite a few schedule changes coming up: 

• Tomorrow Clara is off and RMC are covering and Reece Parkinson is covering for them as already mentioned. 

• On Friday and Saturday, Adele is in for Dev and Alice again. On Sunday, Dev is solo. 

• Also on Friday and Saturday, Jordan is in for Maya. 

• On Saturday, Charlie is in for Mistajam on Dance Anthems. 

• And on Saturday and Sunday, Matt is solo which is also happening the weekend after. 

• On Friday 11th, Europe’s Biggest Dance Show is taking place from 7pm until 2am with a different European country showcasing what music they have to offer. 

• Finally on October 15th, Matt is in for Greg on Breakfast! 

6 minutes ago, Darren m said:

Alice seems to be off a fair bit maybe it’s to do with her comedy show 

I think her big comedy tour is next year when I think she’ll be having lots of time off. It’s a bit of a shame in my opinion because I feel like with Dev being off until Christmas and then I think Alice is off for a while after that, I think they’ll lose some of their chemistry unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, Darren m said:

On 10/1/2019 at 10:29 AM, Ash101 said:

So because of Strictly, Dev only seems to be doing Sundays for now? He was off last Fri/Sat too.

Seems he is having most Friday/Saturdays off and Adele covers 

Dev does Sunday to give Adele a day off herself 

Just happens Alice is off too, so maybe she'll be back in the next few weeks solo Fri/Sat 

Also noticed Greg has some more time off coming up and Matt is in for him solo, no Mollie 

14 hours ago, TMD_24 said:

Covers W/E 21st October:

• Rickie, Melvin & Charlie are off so Adele Roberts sits in for them
  • Katie Thistleton is sitting in for Adele
  • Jordan is sitting in for Scott
  • Phil Taggart is in for Annie

So far this year, Scott has been covered by: Dev & Alice (twice), RMC & now Jordan?

9 minutes ago, TMD_24 said:

The programme description says that Chris will be with Jordan.

Yeah defo says Chris is with 

It's weird I wonder why Chris just doesn't do the show solo? I mean he's been there long enough to operate the equipment and all and he knows the show 

it's well known he operates the desk when Scott pops out for his coffee and fag at 1430 before bangers 

Seems weird someone of Chris' experience and knowledge of the show and studios he doesn't do it on his own 

Something else - I notice that Dev and Alice take turns in doing the desk, as do Matt & Mollie why don't Scott and Chris? probably a good reason 

Just now, Lee E said:

Yeah defo says Chris is with 

It's weird I wonder why Chris just doesn't do the show solo? I mean he's been there long enough to operate the equipment and all and he knows the show 

it's well known he operates the desk when Scott pops out for his coffee and fag at 1430 before bangers 

Seems weird someone of Chris' experience and knowledge of the show and studios he doesn't do it on his own 

Something else - I notice that Dev and Alice take turns in doing the desk, as do Matt & Mollie why don't Scott and Chris? probably a good reason 

Add to that, RMC also take turns doing the desk over the week 

24 minutes ago, THIS IS THE BBC said:

Upcoming Schedule Changes

W/B 14th

• Matt in for Greg

W/B 21st

• Katie in for Adele
  • Jordan in for Scott
  • Phil in for Annie
  • Adele in for RMC
  • Kenny Allstar in for Tiffany Calver
  • Frank Carter in for Dan P Carter

W/B 28th

• Arielle in for Adele
  • Adele in for Clara

Still seems wrong it's not Scott in for Greg 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 1_tw said:

I see that Jordan is in for Clara for the week commencing 4th of November with Adele back to early breakfast.

He has covered the 10am show before so no suprise maybe Adele is being lined up for nights 

Scott to weekends, RMC to afternoons and Adele to Night time 

5 hours ago, TMD_24 said:

(Adele is still down to be on Tuesday but that might be wrong)

I noticed that as well, may be incorrect if she's off I mean makes sense for her to be off after two weeks of covering other shows 

Her insta is always saying how she wakes naturally at 2am when off so maybe they decided to put her in for two "daytime" shows the weeks before she is off so she is not as tired

I think it is incorrect as Jordan is in for her the week after so I think she’s probably on holiday 

Also, adding to this, R1 seem to having different presenters cover each week another presenter is off. For example, Adele is off her normal show at the moment and has Arielle covering one week and Katie the other. Clara is also off and has Adele covering one week and then Jordan the other. It seems to be a new thing they are implementing at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

22nd-23rd November: Jordan North in for Maya, Kenny Allstar covering the rap show.

24th November: Matt is solo on Weekend Breakfast. (Note that I think the majority of the schedule is incorrect for that day as the Teen Awards are down to take place for that day)

25th-28th November: Arielle Free in for Adele and there is no Rickie from RMC for the week.

29th-30th November: Jordan North in for Maya and his show is cut from 3 hours to 2 hours on the 30th for a Radio 1 Teen Awards highlights show from 12pm-1pm.

1st December: Cel is solo on Life Hacks and the Chart: First Look

5th December: Rickie & Melvin are off so Reece Parkinson joins Charlie on the show.

7th December: Kenny Allstar covering the rap show.