Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

He'll probably have Easter off, Scott is not getting as much breakfast cover as he used to have, by default he has a bit recently with the Escape Room and Lolothon, but unlike Grimmy Greg is not one for dropping out after a heavy night with Miss Ora or Geldof - very reminiscent of Zoe and Saras partying days, I think he has shown for every drive show thus far apart from holidays 
Greg is very much like Moyles in that way where he wouldn't miss a show unless there was a Holiday or a crises (remember when him and his GF spit Sara stood in for a few days) 
Question on that front - did Scott ever cover for Moyles working with Aled, Dave and Dom ?  

I really hope Scott and Chris have a good two week stint covering for Greg, I imagine that’s how he’ll take breaks, unlike Grimmy, more like Moyles. I remember reading somewhere that Dave couldn’t come into the Moyles show unless Moyles was hosting it, a whole contractual thing.

Sent from my iPhone using the Unofficialmills.co.uk mobile app

He'll probably have Easter off, Scott is not getting as much breakfast cover as he used to have, by default he has a bit recently with the Escape Room and Lolothon, but unlike Grimmy Greg is not one for dropping out after a heavy night with Miss Ora or Geldof - very reminiscent of Zoe and Saras partying days, I think he has shown for every drive show thus far apart from holidays 
Greg is very much like Moyles in that way where he wouldn't miss a show unless there was a Holiday or a crises (remember when him and his GF spit Sara stood in for a few days) 
Question on that front - did Scott ever cover for Moyles working with Aled, Dave and Dom ?  

I really hope Scott and Chris have a good two week stint covering for Greg, I imagine that’s how he’ll take breaks, unlike Grimmy, more like Moyles. I remember reading somewhere that Dave couldn’t come into the Moyles show unless Moyles was hosting it, a whole contractual thing.

On 3/27/2019 at 10:23 PM, Lee E said:

3 minutes ago, Mike123 said:

I am so sorry.  It’s posted this four times on the app and I have no idea why.

6 hours ago, Mike123 said:

I’m sure Dave was around when Vernon hosted at least 

16 minutes ago, anothernerd said:

I’m sure Dave was around when Vernon hosted at least 

Yeah and the whole team definately were when Sara covered in 2010 when CM and his girlfriend split 

The Monday CM got stuck in the US with the ash cloud, when he did the show from the US on the Tuesday, and Dom was stuck in France Scott covered Monday with Becky and TOTDS, Tina was doing news and during the show Dave called in and I am sure he said it was contractual he couldn't be there 

CM called in as well during the show - the next day the show was done from the US, with CM down the line in a studio and Aled doing the desk in London I assume on the Monday when Scott was doing the show Aled was off arranging the show for the next day hence TOTDS covering 

13 hours ago, Lee E said:

Yeah and the whole team definately were when Sara covered in 2010 when CM and his girlfriend split 

The Monday CM got stuck in the US with the ash cloud, when he did the show from the US on the Tuesday, and Dom was stuck in France Scott covered Monday with Becky and TOTDS, Tina was doing news and during the show Dave called in and I am sure he said it was contractual he couldn't be there 

CM called in as well during the show - the next day the show was done from the US, with CM down the line in a studio and Aled doing the desk in London I assume on the Monday when Scott was doing the show Aled was off arranging the show for the next day hence TOTDS covering 

I don’t seem to remember that. But I remember when Coxy covered.

I know Dave Dom and Carrie were there with Vernon. When Chris climbed Kilimanjaro

I think the contractual thing was Dave couldn’t be on “The Scott Mills Show”

Good Friday no 1245 and 1745 newsbeat 

Chart is advertised to finish at 1800 does that mean they play a few more chart songs and Scott announces the No 1 at about 1756 and not 1741

Also means another 15 minutes of Maya

Grimmy is off for two weeks from Monday as well Jordan sits in 

1 hour ago, Lee E said:

Chart is advertised to finish at 1800 does that mean they play a few more chart songs and Scott announces the No 1 at about 1756 and not 1741

Yeah, Good Friday is one of only 2 Fridays each year with no Newsbeat shows. They do it differently each year, sometimes they do something special like a Greatest Hits day, in the past they've done a weekend takeover, but the last 2 years if I'm not mistaken they've just done the chart 4-6 and announced the number 1 at around 17.50, which is always quite funny cause the number 1 still gets revealed on the Official Charts company website at 17.45, so they're building up the tension on r1 whilst everyone else already knows who number 1 is.

Edit: The other Friday of course being the one between Christmas and New Year when they do the chart of the year show

7 hours ago, Lee E said:

Two weeks of Jordan on drivetime!

21 hours ago, Marcus17 said:

Yeah, Good Friday is one of only 2 Fridays each year with no Newsbeat shows. They do it differently each year, sometimes they do something special like a Greatest Hits day, in the past they've done a weekend takeover, but the last 2 years if I'm not mistaken they've just done the chart 4-6 and announced the number 1 at around 17.50, which is always quite funny cause the number 1 still gets revealed on the Official Charts company website at 17.45, so they're building up the tension on r1 whilst everyone else already knows who number 1 is.

Edit: The other Friday of course being the one between Christmas and New Year when they do the chart of the year show

so Scott must start Dance Anthems about 1755 then? I wonder if he'll do a Radio 2 show on May Bank Holiday like he did last year 

Quite a few changes over the next few weeks:

• As already mentioned, Jordan is in for Grimmy for the next two weeks and on Easter Monday. 

• Next week, Phil Taggart is in for Annie apart from Friday when it’s Danny Howard. Eats Everything is doing Danny’s Show on Friday. 

• Also next weekend, Maya is off so Jordan is doing the Greatest Hits all weekend. 

• As well as this, Dev is off all weekend so Alice is flying solo. 

• For the next 2 saturdays, Arielle is covering Dance Anthems. 

• DJ Target is also off for the next two Saturdays. 

• On Wednesday 17th, Arielle is covering for Adele on Early Breakfast. 

• There is another Rave Lounge on Good Friday!

• On Easter Monday, Matt and Mollie are on Breakfast, Jack Saunders is in for Annie and Sophie K is in for Jack. 

• Matt and Mollie are on Breakfast for the rest of the week. 

• And finally, Jordan is in for Maya again the weekend after! 

4 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

Quite a few changes over the next few weeks:

• As already mentioned, Jordan is in for Grimmy for the next two weeks and on Easter Monday. 

• Next week, Phil Taggart is in for Annie apart from Friday when it’s Danny Howard. Eats Everything is doing Danny’s Show on Friday. 

• Also next weekend, Maya is off so Jordan is doing the Greatest Hits all weekend. 

• As well as this, Dev is off all weekend so Alice is flying solo. 

• For the next 2 saturdays, Arielle is covering Dance Anthems. 

• DJ Target is also off for the next two Saturdays. 

• On Wednesday 17th, Arielle is covering for Adele on Early Breakfast. 

• There is another Rave Lounge on Good Friday!

• On Easter Monday, Matt and Mollie are on Breakfast, Jack Saunders is in for Annie and Sophie K is in for Jack. 

• Matt and Mollie are on Breakfast for the rest of the week. 

• And finally, Jordan is in for Maya again the weekend after! 

I wonder if Scott is doing some R2 work easter week? hence not covering R1 breakfast

I wonder if he will now cover R2 alot more

1 hour ago, Dan18F1 said:

No he’s not, he’s still down to do his normal show that week. I’m sure at the moment he won’t miss his show to do R2, he’ll probably only do it weekends or during other times of the day! 

They haven't announced who cover for Sara Cox is yet have they

Just now, Lee E said:

They haven't announced who cover for Sara Cox is yet have they

He could do his R1 show have an hour to get to R2 and prep and do hers too if they wanted, only Fridays would be an issue but I am sure Jordan would cover chart