Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

As already mentioned, Jordan is covering the chart today and Alice Levine tomorrow. He is also covering Clara’s show next Thursday and Friday.

Also mentioned, Alice is off this weekend and Saturday next weekend. 

Finally, Katie Thistleton is in for Adele next Friday. Presumably because Jordan is doing Clara’s show. 

Having one consistent cover dj makes a lot of sense - particularly one who won’t have to ditch their own show to do the cover and then have someone cover them!

Let’s Jordan build a raft of features he could just take to each time slot and have a Jordan North Cover Show format almost

Sent from my iPhone using the Unofficialmills.co.uk mobile app

On 13/04/2018 at 10:14 AM, Dan18F1 said:

He is also covering Clara’s show next Thursday and Friday.

In my opinion, Jordan (or should I say Gordan!) sounded great today. Loved the chat with Grimmy before his show. He also handled the live lounge well, like he's done it a million times before!! 

Odd for Scott to have an odd day off - and no Stark either? so wonder if Scott & Chris are shadow running the chart while Mistajam is doing it? wonder if Scott is indeed covering the chart? although still says Jam on schedule. I reckon its the former, remember when they are doing a "new" show they shadow run it in the next studio a few times, Coxy, Moyles and Grimmy all did the same when starting breakfast, think Grimmy did it  the Thursday and Friday before he took over while Scott was on air

5 hours ago, Lee E said:

Odd for Scott to have an odd day off - and no Stark either? so wonder if Scott & Chris are shadow running the chart while Mistajam is doing it? wonder if Scott is indeed covering the chart? although still says Jam on schedule. I reckon its the former, remember when they are doing a "new" show they shadow run it in the next studio a few times, Coxy, Moyles and Grimmy all did the same when starting breakfast, think Grimmy did it  the Thursday and Friday before he took over while Scott was on air

They wouldn't be missing  their show to do that, though. Not that unusual for Scott to have an odd day off - he's probably just taking a long weekend