Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

• 2 weeks later...

Dev is in for Greg on the 22nd. MistaJam is in for Greg on the 23rd which means he is doing the charts and Dance Anthems. (Also means it's live-mixed)

Danny Howard is in for Annie Mac as well on the 23rd which means Monki takes Danny Howard's usual show.

Few more things to add here: 

Jordan is in for Greg from Monday 26th to Thursday 29th with Mistajam covering the chart on Friday. 

The rest of Good Friday is like a normal Saturday: 

4:00 Adele Roberts 

6:30 Greatest Hits with Alice Levine

10:00 Greatest Hits with Maya Jama

1:00 The Matt Edmondson Show

Finally, I think Easter Monday is the same as this apart from Jordan doing the Greatest Hits. 

Schedule Changes:

Good Friday is the same as a normal Saturday with Easter Monday being the same as a normal Monday. 

On Good Friday, Annie Mac and Danny Howard are presenting the Rave Lounge from 7pm to 1am which seems like a nice idea. 

And for (at least) the next two weeks Alice is doing Weekend Breakfast on her own. 

4 hours ago, Graeme said:

Since when was Phil Taggart on a Sunday called “Radio 1’s Chillest Show with Phil Taggart”?? Missed that one go by!

Sent from my iPhone using the Unofficialmills.co.uk mobile app

Quite a nice name! Nice to hear him on for Annie Mac this week as well, maybe he's finally been brought in from the cold. He also made not one but two Partridge references during his chat with Jordan North, which is fine by me. 

5 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

I’m also liking Jordan covering but he seems to be playing LOADS more songs than Greg does (and even Dev when he covers) 

I was wondering, his links seemed a bit short but they were all good so not too many complaints. I'd imagine it's just because he's never done that show before, and he's used to doing commercial radio. Hopefully he'll master longer links as time goes on. If they let him. 

1 hour ago, OohErr said:

How'd you guess? I should probably lay off, she's not the devil. Although she has now been bumped from Rage for Molly King.

Are they trying to push Mollie as a new presenter then maybe? She’s been very good with Matt and she seems to be on this weekend on the Friday and Saturday with Matt which I don’t think was the original plan. 

4 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

Are they trying to push Mollie as a new presenter then maybe? She’s been very good with Matt and she seems to be on this weekend on the Friday and Saturday with Matt which I don’t think was the original plan. 

Wasn't Scarlett Moffat going to take over co-host duties with Matt after a month?

3 minutes ago, THIS IS THE BBC said:

Wasn't Scarlett Moffat going to take over co-host duties with Matt after a month?

It’s actually Example throughout April but Scarlett is coming up. 

I don’t think Matt was supposed to be having any co host this weekend as it’s the Greatest Hits Weekend.