Unofficial Mills

Help with a large editing project

OohErr

As you may or may not be aware, I run a site called The Radio 1 Archive (available at www.radio1archive.blogspot.com) where I like to post old Radio 1 shows that have been edited to remove the music, hosted on archive.org. 

The trouble is, I don't have as much time as I'd like to edit all the shows I download, so I've got a tonne that are just sitting on my computer in unedited form that I'd like to get up on the site. Would anyone like to help out, on a completely voluntarily basis with no commitment, with the editing? I can send you the shows via Google drive, you can chop the music out and send them back to me, and I could upload them, crediting you if you'd like. I think it would be a fun and interesting project, and the more people editing, the more we can archive. 

So do let me know if you're interested. 

Cheers.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi there,

I'd be happy to help you with your large editing project. I have a lot of experience with editing, and I'm confident I can help you get the results you're looking for.

If you could provide more details about the project, that would be helpful. For example, how many words are in the document, what kind of edits you're looking for, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.