Unofficial Mills

Things not to do when drunk

Jono

Well for me, something or other happened and I ended up in the toilet, and found some flash wipes. So apparently I was running around with two packets of flash wipes putting them on people's backs and wiping them everywhere.

• 5 months later...

I generally end up screaming along to any songs that come on that I like and lose my voice. I do that when sober too. I have a tendancy to dance when I've had 2 or more drinks.

Oh and I remember getting cash out at 3am on Friday morning in the middle of Nottingham while Andy B was telling me about how he nearly joined the navy but went to the pub instead. I also started a savings account while drunk at 2am in the first week of Uni (gotta love Internet banking!) so generally anything involving money is bad.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I am a good girl and have never been drunk, and I dont plan on it. I have been high though. I was with my friends recently, theyre all underage (I'm the only legal one as of now) so they had stolen beer - morons - and I had half a beer and got really sick. I dont drink hardly ever and the most I've had is one beer. It was the same beer I always drink but I started feeling terrible and had to lie down. My friend gave me some asprin and that helped.

When people turn 21 (legal here) they go insane and get trashed. Thats what my brother did at his 21st birthday party. I was there. I was kind of amused. I pulled him aside and confirmed he wasnt driving and told him to take it easy.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

Anything that involves an ex...

haha! yes! especially phoning his house at 11 pm, talking crap to his father, and saying "good evening" instead of "good night" at the end of call! :oops:

i become overly sensitive and then get angry and emotional, it is funny

I know something about this too:roll:

style5Scott-spc-Mills.png

Just a few of the things that aren't advisable. Texting/calling your ex. Falling asleep in next door neighbours garden, local park. Theres always the classics like stealing road signs/traffic cones or in one case one of those swinging national lottery signs that they have outside shops.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!