Unofficial Mills

Breakfast Show Bed

harryjms

• 8 months later...
On 3.5.2018 at 11:43 PM, OohErr said:

Wow, Newsbeat's sports reporter has been busy.

Does the breakfast show now have different openers for each day? Like the Cheesy Song (whoooo). 

well they have different openers but normally they have for each day one opener which they use on other days also in the show but not at the start of the show. So if I'm talking about the Monday-Opener I mean the one which is used on Mondays at 6:30 AM. Still searching the friday-one btw...

2 hours ago, SdoubleM said:

well they have different openers but normally they have for each day one opener which they use on other days also in the show but not at the start of the show. So if I'm talking about the Monday-Opener I mean the one which is used on Mondays at 6:30 AM. Still searching the friday-one btw...

Let me know if you find out what the Friday one is. Love that one but could never find it

On 6.5.2018 at 11:37 PM, Chris D said:

Let me know if you find out what the Friday one is. Love that one but could never find it

Well I made a whole forum page just for the friday one but nobody found it and the Station Sound Pop Hub Team doesn't respond

So Contraband Media posted an update of their Breakfast Show tunes including the friday one with a longer music bed in the end ( https://soundcloud.com/contrabandmedia/contraband-media-ltd-bbc-radio-1-nick-grimshaw-update starting at 02:00)

My Shazam doesn't find the song but maybe yours does (you know... other speakers, other mics in your mobiles etc.)

so guys after long searches and contacting some people I finally found the name of the song. It's Junior Sanchez - You, I & The Music (Country Club Martini Crew
Remix) unfortunately I only found one 1-minute-promo of that song and not the actual full tune. So if you find a way to stream/buy the full track let me know

8 hours ago, SdoubleM said:

so guys after long searches and contacting some people I finally found the name of the song. It's Junior Sanchez - You, I & The Music (Country Club Martini Crew
Remix) unfortunately I only found one 1-minute-promo of that song and not the actual full tune. So if you find a way to stream/buy the full track let me know

Nice find, I can only find the promo too but will post back if I find it!

• 2 months later...