Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show on Radio X Package

radio1fan

I just remembered that I used to go on this site a lot, 2/3 years ago maybe, and since then, Chris Moyles has returned to the radio, on a rebranded version of XFM, Radio X. When the show launched in September 2015, Chris got together with Sandy Beech, the head of Music4, the company that produced his Radio 1 Imaging for many years, to create a new audio imaging package for the show. This has never appeared online in a clean form, would anyone be able to send me this? Here's an example of what I'm on about: 

I don't think it exists anywhere online, I'm afraid. I've done a bit of searching, but realistically the only place it'll be is the Music4 website... that hasn't been updated since 2013.

And I wouldn't hold out hope of it being uploaded anytime soon either - I think Sandy Beech is, um... otherwise engaged...

https://www.cyprusnewsreport.com/2016/03/british-radio-producer-arrested-paphos-child-abuse-report/

1 hour ago, radio1fan said:

Moyles mentioned earlier in the week that they do need to get the Out of Ad Break jingles updated, the same ones air every single show pretty much.

I assumed he just meant they needed to get some new Paul Turner voiceovers made for the out of breaks, which is completely independent of Music4/Sandy. 

39 minutes ago, thebeuter said:

Just to let you know: there are mugs to buy branded all the BBC stations in the BBC shop in the basement of broadcasting house. Right next to the cafe where you can take a look into the huge newsroom. Don't know anything about Moyles.

Sent from my D6503 using the Unofficialmills.co.uk mobile app

A generic R1 mug wouldn't go amiss, if I ever visit London, thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/02/2017 at 9:05 PM, radio1fan said:

A generic R1 mug wouldn't go amiss, if I ever visit London, thanks for the info!

There are also Radio 1 pin badges, lanyards and pens. Although, when you already have an actual blue Radio 1 lanyard that they used to use, well, you don't need the BBC Shop B)

There are also Radio 1 pin badges, lanyards and pens. Although, when you already have an actual blue Radio 1 lanyard that they used to use, well, you don't need the BBC Shop B)

Got one of those pin badges on my folder for school just to make me happy again and to keep me from falling asleep...

Sent from my D6503 using the Unofficialmills.co.uk mobile app