Unofficial Mills

Bye Will!

OohErr

Will Foster left the show today. Shame, the show sounded great under his producership. Wonder what he's up to now - different show or leaving R1? Either way, best of luck to him.

Scott's had a track record of excellent producers - TOTDS, Cara then Will. I hope they replace him with someone very good (especially as Scott has often spoken of how reliant he is on producers for content ideas).

He's going to The Radio 1 Breakfast Show. Shame to see him leave Scott's show- seemed like a great producer and there has been some brilliant content, features and games while he's been there. I think it says a lot that Scott made a point of mentioning on-air the departures of Will and Chris Sawyer- he clearly appreciated them and their contributions to the team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 5:59 PM, josie88 said:

Anyone know who the new producer is?

Mark Lockett (former Assistant Producer on the show when Will was the main Producer) steps up to be the main producer. Tom Whiter moves from Clara's show to AP on Scott's show. I must say that I like Tom. He was part of Greg's 'G at the Park' he did at the BBC Scotland HQ in Glasgow a few years back before T in the Park.

Also, Jenny from Greg's show has moved to Alice Levine's show.